Just how low can I go?

Discussion in 'Cambridge Diet 100% Posts!' started by enlightenme2, 29 July 2009 Social URL.

1. enlightenme2

enlightenme2 Gold Member

Start Weight:
    273lb
    Current Weight:
    241.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    175lb
    Lost(%):
    31.5lb(11.54%)
    Diet:
    Exante
    I have been feeling nauseated all day (from previous exp - ketosis hitting me hard - no hunger anymore), to the point of not being able to stomach the smell of food downstairs in the kitchen. Point is, why despite it all, am I still having cravings? I mean even nausea won't prevent me from thinking about food? :eek: I am hopeless, I really need to wrap my wooly brain around this subject and find a solution. :cry:

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. alipally

alipally Serial Dieter!

Start Weight:
    118.3kg
    Current Weight:
    113.7kg
    Goal Weight:
    80kg
    Lost(%):
    4.6kg(3.87%)
    Diet:
    Optifast/cambridge
    Did food make you feel nauseated before?

If not then I would wonder if I was pregnant... (the smell of everything made me feel sick!)

Food really is mind over matter. Think about all the reasons you are doing this and take some time to visualise yourself slimmer, fitter and with more energy, everytime you get the thought of food replace it with the 'new you' image... if you do this consistently it will soon pass and you'll find yourself just thinking about a slimmer, fitter, healthier you!

(This does take some effort, but it is sooo worth it!)

4. broxi

broxi ButtErFly

Start Weight:
    12st5lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st7lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.09%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi Allypally, that is good advice. I am going to try that cos I get constant cravings.

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.