Just in time!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by Pelepeg, 25 March 2009 Social URL.

1. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

Am on day 3 of LT. Going ok I think.
    Realised this morning that I've started just in time as yet another pair of jeans is about to hole on the inner thigh seams. Instead of buying a bigger pair, I'll just walk around with my legs close together so no one notices then hopefully slip into a smaller pair that are filling up my wardrobe!

P :D
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. yumyum

yumyum Full Member

Start Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Well done ..think positive!!, you'll be in a smaller pair reaaly soon, my 16's are quite baggy now and i love it!!! x

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Thats the way to go! I've just got in a size 16 trousers that havent seen the light of day since this time last year...and the legs are pretty loose so will probably be too big by next week!!!! I just LOVE this diet!!!!
  5. Pelepeg

Pelepeg Full Member

Well I had to go out today and buy a pair of black trousers suitable for work when I go back in two weeks. Decided to chose a 16 and assume I'll have lost enough than buy 18 now then have shrunk out of them when I need them.
    Better stick to it now and not lick any more marmite knives!!!
    Pele. :eek:
  6. kered

kered Gold Member

Its surprising how quickly you drop sizes on here, I was also in an 18 at Xmas, started lipotrim Jan 7th and I got into a 14 after only 5-6 weeks. I am now in a size 12. You will soon be binning them hun.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.