Just introducing myself..

KDH

Hi everyone.

I have been doing a VLCD for 2 weeks and shifted some weight but need to get on a healthy plan so have started the Rosemary Conley plan and all going well so far.

Would defo not recommend the vlcd, I have lost muscle and not fat whilst doing it and things are not looking very good! I have started my weights, squats and bike riding no I am on the RC diet and feeling much better.

How is everyone else finding the RC plan?

Kirsty
xxx

Hi Kirsty

Welcome to RC. This is my first week and have my first weigh in Wednesday . How are u finding it? I came from slimming world so it's quite an adjustment lol. I've done a vlcd too before and hated it. I did RC years and years ago and had great success so I'm back on it to get it shifted.
Looking forward to seeing some more of your posts xx

Hi Kirsty

I am on my second week of Rosemary Conley solo slim after loosing 2 stone on Cambridge. I lost 2 lbs the first week so I was really happy with that as I was expecting to put on after the VLCD!

Loving this plan feels like I am eating loads and don't feel hungry :0)

Good luck and let us know how you get on

Amy xx

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi, Good to hear from you both. I am doing the diet from home and not going to class but think I may sign up for the class to get the weekly weigh ins if I am struggling at all for motivation. I started introducing some food to weane myself off the vlcd at the end of last week and all going well and still loosing the same weight. Having 3 small meals a day and trying to exercise my butt off. I am really having problems staying off the red wine though. I know you can have a glass on the plan but don't want it to slow my weight loss down (and to be honest I can't usually have just one glass so probably for the best!). Really trying to work on the bingo wings as they are not good, come to think of it neither is my stomach, bum or legs. Starting the squat challenge tomorrow - have either of you tried it?

How are you finding the food etc - any tips?

Kirsty
xxx

The squat challenge... What's that!? :)

I'm the same with chocolate like you are with red wine so I try not to have it. I too am exercising lots. I have awful bingo wings! :-(

I'm loving making all different recipes an I made a low fat under 300 cal pizza tonight :)

X

Aahh the squat challenge!!

here you go:

Day 1 - 50 squats
Day 2 - 55 squats
Day 3 - 60 squats
Day 4 - Rest Day
Day 5 - 70 squats
Day 6 - 75 squats
Day 7 - 80 squats
Day 8 - Rest Day
Day 9 - 100 squats
Day 10 - 105 squats
Day 11 - 110 squats
Day 12 - Rest Day
Day 13 -130 squats
Day 14 - 135 squats
Day 15 - 140 squats
Day 16 - Rest Day
Day 17 - 150 squats
Day 18 - 155 squats
Day 19 - 160 squats
Day 20 - Rest Day
Day 21 - 180 squats
Day 22 - 185 squats
Day 23 - 190 squats
Day 24 - Rest Day
Day 25 - 220 squats
Day 26 - 225 squats
Day 27 - 230 squats
Day 28 - Rest Day
Day 29 - 240 squats
Day 30 - 250 squats

Not sure how on earth I am going to get rid of my bingo wings. I got out of the shower the other morning and my bingo wing actually slapped against my side when I was towelling my hair - devastated!!

Kirsty
xxx

Another 1lb and 1/4 off girls and that was after a BBQ last sat with a tad too much wine lol! How are you getting on? X

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins.com mobile app

Hi guys!

I'm new to RC, doing it myself at home after a 6 month diet break(used to do SW)! I'm doing fat attack, trying to get used to less calories and junk food. How are you all finding it? Squat challenge sounds good I'm going to give it a try xx

Good luck with your journey, I love RC stuff she is really good just brought her cardio fun DVD managed all 3 levels good luck Xx

Hi all, first day back in RC since last year after only lasting 5wks. Had a tricky few months and have gained 3st rapidly, so, i want to give it another go! i also just wanted to say hello as im doing it from home this time and am seeking support and inspiration! :) day one today and im a tad hungry but trying to use many distractions to stop me nibbling!

Lauren ?

Hi all, first day back in RC since last year after only lasting 5wks. Had a tricky few months and have gained 3st rapidly, so, i want to give it another go! i also just wanted to say hello as im doing it from home this time and am seeking support and inspiration! :) day one today and im a tad hungry but trying to use many distractions to stop me nibbling!

Lauren ?

Hi I'm doing it at home too, also wanted support! When did you start RC again and are you exercising? Xx Rosemary's Nibble Box is good if feeling a bit peckish, just chop up sweet peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes etc into slices and keep in a box in the fridge and have a little nibble! Xx

Hi I'm doing it at home too, also wanted support! When did you start RC again and are you exercising? Xx Rosemary's Nibble Box is good if feeling a bit peckish, just chop up sweet peppers, carrots, cucumber, cherry tomatoes etc into slices and keep in a box in the fridge and have a little nibble! Xx

Hey GeorgieGirl,
I started back on it yesterday so its day two today! I exercise usually so im sticking to what i already do it the week. How about you? Ahh thats a really good idea! Im such a boredom/stress nibbler! :) x

Hey GeorgieGirl,
I started back on it yesterday so its day two today! I exercise usually so im sticking to what i already do it the week. How about you? Ahh thats a really good idea! Im such a boredom/stress nibbler! :) x

Hi Hun,

I haven't been exercising regularly for years but when I started RC I have been doing 30 minutes on the Wii Fit every day. I'm a boredom/stress/on a downer/anytime really nibbler haha. Are you doing Fat Attack plan? Xx

Hi Hun,

I haven't been exercising regularly for years but when I started RC I have been doing 30 minutes on the Wii Fit every day. I'm a boredom/stress/on a downer/anytime really nibbler haha. Are you doing Fat Attack plan? Xx

Hiya! Lol i must admitt, im
An anytime nibbler also :) 30mins is really good! I should really do some everyday, i aim to go to classes about 4 times in the week (aim) lol. Im doing the F.A.B first two weeks, have you done this ? x

Yeah that's what I'm doing too. I've done an hour exercise today - 40 mins on wii fit and 20 mins Zumba. Shattered now! But it's my 30th in August so I'm on a mission! I'm off for the school holidays so I have time to dedicate to it. How are you finding the plan? X

Yeah that's what I'm doing too. I've done an hour exercise today - 40 mins on wii fit and 20 mins Zumba. Shattered now! But it's my 30th in August so I'm on a mission! I'm off for the school holidays so I have time to dedicate to it. How are you finding the plan? X

I bet you are! Well done you! Are you doing anything nice for your birthday? Its ok so far, i think its something to get used to, still
Hungry though lol. How about you? X

I bet you are! Well done you! Are you doing anything nice for your birthday? Its ok so far, i think its something to get used to, still
Hungry though lol. How about you? X

I'm having a party so that's another dress to diet into haha. I really struggle with feeling hungry! I've got these things called Skinny Sprinkles my friend gave me, might try those? Supposedly a natural fibre drink thing that makes you feel full xx

I'm having a party so that's another dress to diet into haha. I really struggle with feeling hungry! I've got these things called Skinny Sprinkles my friend gave me, might try those? Supposedly a natural fibre drink thing that makes you feel full xx

Well its good motivation to have something to look 4ward to :) iv not heard if those, might google them and have a look x

Started RC Jan 13 I have now lost 4 stone, there have been weeks when I have weight on but I know the reason, I never ever say that I have blown it and I go back on the straight and narrow the following day. I still don't like exercise for me it's like going to the dentist it's essential . Good luck

Back