Just joined. Looking for weight loss buddies for support and inspiratio

lydia86

I'm jumping back on the bandwagon and am in need of buddies for support and inspiration. I've got around 7 stone to lose x

lydia86 said:
I'm jumping back on the bandwagon and am in need of buddies for support and inspiration. I've got around 7 stone to lose x

Good luck, keep a diary to keep u on track and share tips/advice x

Im On n off a bloody diet all the time! I'm just getting bk into ww properly get rid of the weight for good! I have about the same to lose a long journey but slow n steady every pound will help :)

Im really struggling to do it from home so am considering a fortnightly meeting. In my head its really simple but to actually do....im finding near on impossible x

Will be your weight loss buddy, im back on track after beeing off plan for 4 weeks .. good luck :)

Sunday is a new day and Im back on it as of 2morrow. Im in Ireland and its a tenner a weigh in so Im not gonna go I could buy a new top for that lol so Im gonna do it from home. Its nice to buddy up have more support coz I find whenever I say Im on a diet friends n family wanna have takeaways, nights out n start baking loadsa goodies! My worst meal of the day is brekkie OH always wants something nice n hes unemployed atm so we end up wit cheese on toast or something else equally as bad. I need to get some will power n change my brekkie that would set me up for a better day. Whats everyone elses worst meal? And any suggestions on a better brekkie? x

I struggle at breakfast too but its because i struggle to eat in the mornings. I usually hve to wait for mid morning before i can stomach anything. I cant believe the prives are so different in ireland!!! x

Hi Lydia, we both have the same starting weight so we're going through the same journey :) Mind if I add you? Good luck, by the way!! You can do it :)

Back