Just joined WW online

Lmg_

Hello! I lost 4stone on slimming world about 7years ago. Slowly over the years of maintaining I've gone up & down. Am currently 1 stone heavier than I was. Have rejoined slimming world twice without losing it! I think my body is too used to that way of eating now & my portion sizes are out of control! So decided to join weight watchers to shift this stone. I joined online as I'm a shift worker & cannot commit to a weekly group.
Wish me luckkkk!

Welcome and good luck, the reason i dont think i would be able to do slimming world is the portion sizes i need the points to limit my portion otherwise i will eat and eat.

Hopefully this plan works for you and help you shift that stone again, if you have any questions just ask

Hello! I lost 4stone on slimming world about 7years ago. Slowly over the years of maintaining I've gone up & down. Am currently 1 stone heavier than I was. Have rejoined slimming world twice without losing it! I think my body is too used to that way of eating now & my portion sizes are out of control! So decided to join weight watchers to shift this stone. I joined online as I'm a shift worker & cannot commit to a weekly group. Wish me luckkkk!

Hi!
I joined online yesterday morning after faffing around with sw for the best part of a year. I love the plan but find myself eating the same things all the time, I miss just grabbing a sandwich at work and to be totally honest if I ever see another muller yoghurt again it will be too soon!!! I lost 3 stone with WW a couple of years ago so I know it works, I just need to get my portion sizes in order! I'm planning to have a few filling and healthy days a week in order to satisfy my jacket potato addiction!!
Good luck with your weight loss
X

Hi ! I've been doing WW online for 3 weeks now lost 4lb, 2lb then gained 2lb (oops but I kinda deserved it!) I lost 17lb with SW but despite following it to the letter, I just couldn't lose any more! Think I was eating too much of "free food". Hoping WW will work !

Nice to hear from you all! I think planning will be the key for me. This morning I planned all meals or the next few days. Looking forward to it!

Yeah, agree, fwd planning does help. Feel like I've eaten lots today for my 26 PP. I have a Daim bar and velvet crisps each night, 6 Pp of yumm lol :) x

Good luck everyone! I joined WW online in May and have lost just over 3stone :) the key I find is weighing everything as I found I was eating too little of what I could actually have!! Even silly things like smarties and treats!! But then eating too much pasta and rice!

Good luck! Kat x

Wow Kat ! 3 stone ! You must be so pleased !! Have you much more to lose ? I'm wondering - does everyone use all their weeklies ? X

Hello!!

I've just joined weight watchers online this morning. I want my weigh in to be a Wednesday morning so need to figure out how to change it!

I previously lost 3st on slimming world. Got pregnant and I now have 1st to get back to my prepreg weight and 1st 10lb to be back at my lowest weight ever!

Would love 10lb off for Xmas x

I was doing a class up to last week but now am doing it from home and changed my weight day to Friday as i do worse over the weekends. I use all my weeklies tried using none but i tend to lose more when i eat them.

That's good to know Sweet as Pie - I kind of feel the weeklies are too good to be true lol - I will keep enjoying them then !

My weigh day is going to be Thursdays. I plan in using my weeklies. Going out for dinner at harvester tonight so will use my weeklies for that & for some popcorn at the cinema x

Back