Just joined

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by seadie, 28 March 2014.

1. seadie

seadie Well-Known Member

Have just joined sw online and will be starting my diet tomorrow so last day of any naughties (not that I have got any in the house and am not going to a shop either today) but will share a bottle of wine with my friend tonight.

No doubt I will be posting lots of cries for help, lol.

Am looking forward to getting to know everybody.
  2. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Well-Known Member

Welcome and good luck!
    Don't worry about cries for help, I've been here since November and I still post them regularly! :p
  3. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Well-Known Member

Yay welcome to the forum.

Don't forget some 'naughties' can be included in your syns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you get started you may want to start a diary & sub to other peoples I find that helps me;)
    Mini likes this.
  4. Jemima Doll

Jemima Doll Well-Known Member

Good luck Seadie, I started Slimming World on-line on Monday so this is my first weekend coming up, onwards and upwards!
  5. NewMe14

NewMe14 Well-Known Member

Best of luck hun :)

You will find loads of help and support here to help you along. I joined in January and minimins is great always someone to help out
  6. losingit14

losingit14 New Member

Hello, i just signed up online tonight so start tomorrow and will do my first big shop. Good luck!
  7. seadie

seadie Well-Known Member

Hi and thanks for all your replies. Have started a food diary this morning. Am looking forward to reading everyone else's food diaries for inspiration cos I get bored of the same foods, lol Good luck to you all
  8. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, I've just signed up online today. I've done it before but only at meetings so hopefully I can manage to do this with online only. I'm not keen on the meetings. Good luck to you all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app
  9. seadie

seadie Well-Known Member

Hi Kat, welcome and good luck