1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

Just joined

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by seadie, 28 March 2014 Social URL.

1. seadie

seadie Full Member

Have just joined sw online and will be starting my diet tomorrow so last day of any naughties (not that I have got any in the house and am not going to a shop either today) but will share a bottle of wine with my friend tonight.

No doubt I will be posting lots of cries for help, lol.

Am looking forward to getting to know everybody.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Llamasoks

Llamasoks Gold Member

Goal Weight:
    9st0lb
    Diet:
    Slimming World/Clean Eating
    Welcome and good luck!
    Don't worry about cries for help, I've been here since November and I still post them regularly! :p
    X

4. Happy Holidays

Happy Holidays Gold Member

Start Weight:
    9st11lb
    Current Weight:
    8st9lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st9lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(11.68%)
    Badges:
    Maintainer
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Yay welcome to the forum.

Don't forget some 'naughties' can be included in your syns!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Once you get started you may want to start a diary & sub to other peoples I find that helps me;)

Mini likes this.
  5. Jemima Doll

Jemima Doll Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st3.5lb
    Current Weight:
    22st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st12.5lb(3.84%)
    Diet:
    Slimming World
    Good luck Seadie, I started Slimming World on-line on Monday so this is my first weekend coming up, onwards and upwards!

6. NewMe14

NewMe14 Gold Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Best of luck hun :)

You will find loads of help and support here to help you along. I joined in January and minimins is great always someone to help out

7. losingit14

losingit14 New Member

Hello, i just signed up online tonight so start tomorrow and will do my first big shop. Good luck!

8. seadie

seadie Full Member

Hi and thanks for all your replies. Have started a food diary this morning. Am looking forward to reading everyone else's food diaries for inspiration cos I get bored of the same foods, lol Good luck to you all

9. Muffindoll

Muffindoll Full Member

Diet:
    Slimming World
    Hi everyone, I've just signed up online today. I've done it before but only at meetings so hopefully I can manage to do this with online only. I'm not keen on the meetings. Good luck to you all!

Sent from my Nexus 7 using MiniMins.com mobile app

10. seadie

seadie Full Member

Hi Kat, welcome and good luck

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.