Just Keep Swimming...

xena

Hello all :)

I got back on the SW wagon this week after losing my mojo with it and staying around the same weight (hurrah!) and am back to keep track of myself so that I can get to my goal, hopefully before Christmas. 9 pounds to go...Hopefully I can keep you entertained along the way...

Start weight 10 stone 4
Goal weight 9 stone 9

Weighing in at home on Tuesday mornings

Goal for Week 1 - lose 3 pounds!

Yesterday was only ok. I lost track of syns but didn't go mental. Went to Nando's it was beyond lush. Then I had a Daim bar.

My sneaky peeks are showing 2lb loss so gonna be really good til Tuesday and hope for another one.

Starting to think my goal may be a little low. My top half is actually quite boney, especially my shoulders and back, and then I have a big wobbly arse and stumpy legs. I'm not being down on myself this is a matter of fact. I would just like buns of steel and pins of a supermodel please. However I am only short.

Someone told me he could get me into modelling once, but added 'just catalogues'. Still I took it as a compliment although I think he was just trying to get into my huge Bridget Jones pants.

Last edited:
Feeling VERY ill today. Nauseous and headachey. Have taken paracetamol so hopefully should feel better soon.

I don't think the Freddo helped. I told myself it was medicinal...

First day at new job today...it went ok apart from I said the phrase 'okie dokie' about 15 times. NOT cool. But at least I didn't spew.

Jacket potato in the oven to have with spaghetti hoops then will hopefully perk up enough to go to the shop, though I might be in my onesie!

Weighed in today at 10 stone 1 so hit my week's target though official weigh in is tomorrow...

Yaaay lost 3.5 pounds this week!
Aim for next week is to lose 1.5 so I'm 9 stone 13...

Back