Just like a bad penny....

Annie68

Silver Member
Just like a bad penny.... I keep turning up ;)

Hi folks. It's been quite some time since I posted here. In fact, it was probably June. Yikes, where did the time go?

I hope that some of you at least might remember me.

After losing 4 stone from October to June, I sort of lost the plot. We went camping and although I tried to be good, lack of facilities made it difficult. Full of good intentions to get right back to it when we got home.. my brain decided otherwise. I really struggled for a while, despite sticking to the plan, the weight wasn't shifting and I got so disheartened I just said stuff it.

Anyway, having taken the summer off from class, I'm starting back on Tuesday morning. I don't know what the summer damage is, but I'm nowhere near as heavy as I was when I started last October. Three months off plan.. eek. although I am still wearing the same clothes as I was in June, so however much weight I've put on hasn't taken me up a dress size, so I guess it's probably about half a stone, maybe 10lbs.

anyway.. rambling again.. sorry.

Looking forward to joining in with you all again, if you'll have me back.

(p.s. for those that remember.. I still have that big boot and it is on my desktop right now to remind me LOL)

p.p.s I'll update my weight stats once I've weighed in on Tuesday.

Nice to meet you Annie and welcome back!

I think it's great when people are able to come back after a break - it's sometimes very hard to do and it's a credit to you and this forum that people are able to :)

Well done on your losses - you'll get it all back I am sure :)

xox

Welcome back and good luck for WI tomorrow xx

Hi annie and welcome back think i just joined here as you left! Were you the one doing the john o groats to lands end cycle challenge??

Anyways good luck with you weigh in and welcome back!! x

Hi Annie!!!!

I was thinking about you the other day...you and your big boot!!! Lol!

Glad to hear that you are back and raring to go!! Good luck Hun.

xxx

Thanks for the welcome back!! Wow look at all your losses!! you fantastic people.

Good to see that some of you remember me LOL, even if it is for my boot haha.

Apparently I've picked the right day to go back to class, they're having a party.. woohooo!! SW 40th anniversary celebrations, I must have sniffed out the fact that there would be food going free LOL.

Stacey and Mrs V.. you are doing so well. My God Mrs V.. 1lb to go to losing a century. Now that IS an achievement.. I take my hat off to you!

Were you the one doing the john o groats to lands end cycle challenge??

Yes that was me :D I didn't get too far LOL, I managed 17 miles, but I've dusted the exercise bike off and am ready to get back on my travels. :D

Welcome back Annie! You'll be able to get those lbs off in no time! :)

Yes that was me :D I didn't get too far LOL, I managed 17 miles, but I've dusted the exercise bike off and am ready to get back on my travels. :D

Good for you Annie! Enjoy your group party and enjoy your first week back on the plan! x

Hi annie, thanks for your message. It is so good to see you back, good luck on your weightloss journey, i know you can do it x

Welcome back Annie (aka Miss Boot!). I am still here :)

I remember you'd done really well with your losses, so I am sure that you will get back into the losing zone soon.

Good luck

x

Hey Annie

Lovely to see you back again! I agree that if you are still in the same clothes there can't be too much damage, so good luck for tomorrow.

So glad you're back

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

wow look at your weight loss gal!! WTG :D and thanks :D

Back