Just like everyone else.. New Year, New Me!

Clairexo123

Hello everyone..

I am back on and sticking to it this time. I have been very excited for the new year so i can start dieting and loose this final weight!
A few weeks before xmas i lost quite a bit of weigh think i got to 10.10 maybe 10.9 can't remember but i am now back up to 11.1 so I've put it all back on over xmas but suppose its not extra weight i have to loose i am just back up to normal.

My sister gets married in May and i would like to be in the 9's for that and the hen doo!! We are going to Marbs (NO CARBS BEFORE MARBS) But i love Carbs so not going to happen to be honest but no fatty pies before marbs can be for me!!

So yeah... NEW YEAR NEW ME!

Hello everyone..

I am back on and sticking to it this time. I have been very excited for the new year so i can start dieting and loose this final weight!
A few weeks before xmas i lost quite a bit of weigh think i got to 10.10 maybe 10.9 can't remember but i am now back up to 11.1 so I've put it all back on over xmas but suppose its not extra weight i have to loose i am just back up to normal.

My sister gets married in May and i would like to be in the 9's for that and the hen doo!! We are going to Marbs (NO CARBS BEFORE MARBS) But i love Carbs so not going to happen to be honest but no fatty pies before marbs can be for me!!

So yeah... NEW YEAR NEW ME!

Good luck Claire- you can do it!!! :D

Thank you!

Yesterday was a good day J didn’t eat much during the day at work but had quite a lot for tea so hopefully it will equal out. My boyfriends mum when she cooks tea for me so does main and desert and I knew I was going there and I always feel bad if I don’t eat desert so I had Slimfast Milkshake for breakie, Mug shot for lunch, tea was homemade curry and sponge pudding for afters.

Fingers crossed for another day on track. Brought all xmas choccies to work so that they are not at home haunting me!

Hi Claire,

Good luck, i'm sure you'll manage to lose the weight for the hen do.

I have been looking forward to the new year too, so I can start losing, I just couldn't motivate myself over Christmas!

xxxxxx

Good morning everyone!!

Good day again yesterday J YEY! I am a daily weigher because when I see the scales going down each day it keeps me on track, BUT this morning went to step on the scales and they are broke L went in the shower last night and the water was splashing on them and they are electric! They have done it before and dried out so maybe will this time as well but we will see. If not I don’t know what I’ll do to weigh myself!

Hopefully another good day today again, fingers crossed!!

Yay

Well done!!

What kind of scales do you have? Mines only show each lb. Thats excellent if you're having a loss every day! How much of a loss?

Sorry i'm a nosey cow!

:)

Good morning everyone!!

Mine show each lb as well so they are fairly handy ... well were they have not come back round so need to buy some more i think :-( before xmas i lost about 7 pound i think it was and even if i saw i had lost half a pound one day it would still keep me on track but god knows what i weigh now!

Not stayed on track at the weekend, had a carry on with my bfs brother and his gf so depressed me and i headed for a bacon sandwich on white and a chocolate eclair on the saturday and on the sunday they made me head for the chocolate tin... No will power! but they are so annoying!! Grrrr

But back on track today wooop!

Well people, im devastated my scales just wont work and cant afford to buy any more till pay day!! grrr! i will have to go to my sisters and use hers but i like weighing on a morning and wont be able to :-(

Not got a boots that i can get close to :-( but i fixed them last night :)

Going to try and not weigh myself till next week though! TRY anyway!

Hello, not been on in forever but haven't been dieting really wish i could get my head back into it i really do. HELP PLEASE!
I just can't get into my head that i have something i need to be thin for! I look back at my old threads when i first started minimins which was about a year ago and i was 10.8 so considering its been a year of pretty much doing naff all dieting wise i have only put on about 5lbs here and there. I am going to be 22 on Saturday and really need to up my game. I need to start thinking before i put something in my mouth i need to think do i really need to eat this?? My boyfriend is constantly at the gym and this is still no motivation for me. :( I'm going to be fat for life if i don't sort it out soon!!

Hello, not been on in forever but haven't been dieting really wish i could get my head back into it i really do. HELP PLEASE!
I just can't get into my head that i have something i need to be thin for! I look back at my old threads when i first started minimins which was about a year ago and i was 10.8 so considering its been a year of pretty much doing naff all dieting wise i have only put on about 5lbs here and there. I am going to be 22 on Saturday and really need to up my game. I need to start thinking before i put something in my mouth i need to think do i really need to eat this?? My boyfriend is constantly at the gym and this is still no motivation for me. :( I'm going to be fat for life if i don't sort it out soon!!

Hi Claire

I think a lot of people have been struggling recently (I most certainly have this week).

I think we just need to be patient and wait to it to "click" in our heads again. Update your Jan weigh in numbers in your signature - you still have a couple of weeks in the month to go to commence a downward trend. You are right, making sure to pause before you eat really helps. Also not letting yourself get ravenous- thats when I tend to slip up. If you like cooking, maybe try googling lots of low cal, healthy recipes and plan some of those, I find that helps motivate me sometimes. Once I start eating cleaner with lots of fruit and veg I instantly feel better, more satisfied and have less cravings.

Also try and recognise the times that are letting you down and make a pact with yourself to try and tackle them by small changes. For example, if you have got into the habit of snacking, just tell yourself for one day you can only snack on fresh fruit/veg. Or if you have got a taste for chocolate, tell yourself you can have one little portion a day and thats it (the little easter things are perfect and usually around 150-170 cals (the little aero lamb/ malteser bunny/ mini lindt bunny etc).

Also, have a lovely birthday on Saturday. Enjoy yourself! Life is too short to worry too much about these things, especially since you are young and your weight isn't a health problem (as far as I know) x :)

I am absolutely loving life at the moment! :) Got a good job and just got a pay rise woop! Sticking to my diet, started a gym, best family, friends and bf i could ask for! Suppose when you are feeling happy about things it helps you keep on your diet! fingers crossed i carry on like this!!!

Good morning everyone!! Stuck to my diet this week and worked out 3 times which is good for me :) was going to tackle the gym tonight but I’m absolutely exhausted doesn’t seem much but doing 7:30 – 5:30 every day this week at work and then Monday, Tuesday gym, Wednesday Brownies and Thursday work out dvd so I need rest tonight as going out Saturday night. I am still only 10.11 which I am not to fused about because I know I have still tried my hardest and maybe its because I have been exercising and turning to muscle.. well I hope so! Going to weigh tomorrow and that will be my official weeks weigh in as it was last Saturday that I did an official one anyway. Going to try and stick to Saturday mornings for the official :)

Going to stick to it completely this week and hopefully loose weight and then it will give me the boost to carry on next week :) put ALOT of weight on this weekend so back up to 10.13 :-( no sympathy for myself i have eaten alot!!! Back on today though and there is no stopping me... hopefully!

Back