Just loving my blood sugar readings...

Discussion in 'Cambridge Weight Plan' started by Ibizamad, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. Ibizamad

Ibizamad Loving losing

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Slimming World
    As a type 2 diabetic on Metformin, I keep checking my blood sugars more often now I am on CD. Have already in just 2 weeks dropped one of my daily tablets (usually have 3) as my readings are going down so quickly.:D
    It's so exciting and for me is one of the main reasons for doing CD as I can control my diabetes just by being slimmer.
    Anyone else in a similar situation who is getting this buzz too?
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. AbsolutelyFabulous

AbsolutelyFabulous Absolutely Determined!

That's great news!! I'm not diabetic but I had gestational diabetes which gives me a much higher chance of becoming diabetic in the future. I'm hoping that won't be the case, thanks to CD :)
  4. Watergirl

Watergirl Rock Solid

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Exante + Protein + Weights!
    Also not diabetic, but I find that my diet is so high in sugars from carbs that my blood sugar is up and down and it makes me feel quite shaky and anxious. Not felt like that once since starting Cambridge.
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.