Just made a lemon and passionfruit cheesecake... but

Annie68

Silver Member
I've just made myself a lemon and passion fruit cheesecake. The downside is that I've got to wait 2 hours for the gelatine to set! :mad:

The recipie was in a delectable desserts leaflet that we were given at class, but I've adapted it to be cheaper on the syns.

In the leaflet it says the syn value is 5 syns per slice (serves 6) on either plan.

I've managed to reduce the syn value to be either 2 HExb's for the WHOLE thing, or 1.5 syns per slice (1/6th).

Instead of using golden crunch biscuits as the leaflet says, I've used 56g of special k cerial.

I'll let you know how it tastes in 2 hours time.. :sigh: I might even get my camera out and take a photo for you to see it, providing it looks ok once I've cut it up LOL..

mmmm mum made this last week when we got the leaflet its to die for will try your variation though thanks for sharing.

It's a good job the topping is syn free, I couldn't keep my fingers out of it LOL.

All I did with the special K is put it in a bag and bash it about a bit until it was small pieces. Quite therapeutic really LOL

ooo can you post the recipie in the recipie section for us non class people pretty please xx

LOL @ non class people? not true.

Yep, absolutely will post it. I'll even add a piccy to make you all drool, but even better than that, you can drool knowing it's only 5 syns for half a cheesecake ;)

well of course i have class *turns nose up and swishes hair* I just dont attend it lol

Thanks hon xx

Oooo I like the sound of that... I hear people use that scan what ever it is for a base... but can't get hold of it....will try that recipe though when you post it with pic

recipe

Hi
Could you give me the recipe please

Thanks

I've just made myself a lemon and passion fruit cheesecake. The downside is that I've got to wait 2 hours for the gelatine to set! :mad:

The recipie was in a delectable desserts leaflet that we were given at class, but I've adapted it to be cheaper on the syns.

In the leaflet it says the syn value is 5 syns per slice (serves 6) on either plan.

I've managed to reduce the syn value to be either 2 HExb's for the WHOLE thing, or 1.5 syns per slice (1/6th).

Instead of using golden crunch biscuits as the leaflet says, I've used 56g of special k cerial.

I'll let you know how it tastes in 2 hours time.. :sigh: I might even get my camera out and take a photo for you to see it, providing it looks ok once I've cut it up LOL..

Back