Just measured my stats and I am all over the place...

Fatty_no_more

Slimming for my children
My chest (did round back and over the nips.
44"

My waist
38"

Hips - round bum and just under belly button.
52"

So i am 44-38-52 my hips are twenty inches (roughly) bigger than my waist and my boobies are roughly 10 inches bigger than my waist!!!

Whats a "normal" stat?

I am assuming i am Hourglass?
x

Mine are:-

46-47-55

Big boobs, Big Belly, Big Thighs.

I am a big boobed apple shape!

Not sure they are right though - they look a big odd them measurements!:rolleyes:

It's my measurements that look a bit dodgy lol! My boobs are a 44" GG :eek: They don't feel that big, but maybe thats because the belly matches! :D

lol. Mine dont feel that big unless i lay down and i must admit they do look full and nice hehehe!
I;d like to be a 34DD thats a nice size!

H2b doesnt agree!
x

Yea, I like mine too. Just thinking that I might end up flat chested :eek:. It's not that I would mind having less, it's just I think I would miss them.

Mine are 36E and they certainly get in the way of my martial arts! I am an hourglass but I'm not sure of my exact mrasurements. I will do them later and let you know

The last time I measured on 11/8 I was

38" bust
32" waist
43" hips

I'm not sure what shape that makes me, I've got big thighs so thinking hour glass?!
I'll measure again after weigh in on Thurs I hope to have lost an inch or 2.

I am always finding things in me bra too! The other night I took it off before getting in the shower and some lettuce fell out. Then I was in the shower washing away and some fell out from somewhere in that area too!! Bloody hell, you can't even say that the lettuce was being saved for later cos who wants warm lettuce. Gross (Sorry TMI!!) :D

I am always finding things in me bra too! The other night I took it off before getting in the shower and some lettuce fell out. Then I was in the shower washing away and some fell out from somewhere in that area too!! Bloody hell, you can't even say that the lettuce was being saved for later cos who wants warm lettuce. Gross (Sorry TMI!!) :D

PMSL :p that could be me writing that!!!

39-32-41 and I'm 34F/G Would my stats make me pear shaped?

You look like an hourglass from your stats with a small waist and hips only 2" bigger than your bust. I bet you got a great figure with those stats

You look like an hourglass from your stats with a small waist and hips only 2" bigger than your bust. I bet you got a great figure with those stats

Not according to my man, he reckons I'm fat :mad:

i only measured my waist and hips and there Waist; 32
Hips; 40

i used to be 32 dd when i was slim now im 32 GG last time i was measured :sigh: although they dont look it

Bust 51 inches

Waist 46 inches

Hips 56 inches

I'm a 38H, and guess i'm hourglass too?

cant find it fdo you have a link!
Sorry but you should pick on him like that too is he bald or got a small willy? Tell him so if he has!!!!!

Back