Step 1 Sole Source + Just not losing the weight.

LC01

Hello, I'm in week 3 of SS+ and sticking to it with no extras. According to the pee sticks I'm in Kito. I lost 6lbs week 1 and only 2lbs in week 2 and I don't feel like I'm loosing much this week either. Am I alone as I've seen so many posts were people have added mayo, balsamic etc and lost loads of weight? Wondering if it's all worth it.

I'm on day 12, first week I lost 6lb and my scales are the same as consultant's and I've lost nothing since Thursday :-( feeling really disheartened!! Not TOTM, been 100% SS... X x

I'm on day 12, first week I lost 6lb and my scales are the same as consultant's and I've lost nothing since Thursday :-( feeling really disheartened!! Not TOTM, been 100% SS... X x

Sorry to hear, that you're having the same trouble. I don't want to give up but feeling what's the point of having no social life if I'm not losing the weight. I lost the same on WW, which allows you to eat like normal person. X

Hi there,

On day 11 just had weigh in, half a pound off... Gutted ... Apart from a few little strips I'd chicken?? Lost more inches though.. My consultant said nothing to worry about she'd only be worried if no change in weight or inches . I ate sainsburys be good to yourself cooked chicken.. She said check for preservatives or citric acid which may take you out of ketosis.... We mustn't give up!!!! Our bodies are funny things!!!

Just to give you some hope : )

I started CD in July 2012 weighing 12 st 4. I lost 8lbs in the first week and then had a few weeks where the scales refused to budge. It almost drive me mad. However, I gritted my teeth and did SS for 7 weeks. At the end of those 7 weeks I was 10 st 5. I now eat completely normally and maintain my weight at around 9 st 5 to 9 st 7. I've been at target for over a year.

I was a compulsive p*sser on stick-er. I've now realised it doesn't actually mean anything. ( but if you must, cut the sticks vertically in half to double them ) . I just had three products a day, drank no more than 1.5 litres of water a day ( no need to drink more than 2 litres - it's seriously put dated advice and will just mean that your body retains water and your kidneys are placed under stress ) oh and a coke zero every other day.

Just grit your teeth, have the correct amount of products a day, don't cheat ... And you will see results. Its also better to view your results over a 4 week period.

Lots of luck

Hi Gretagrip

That's really helpful and reassuring thank you! You've done so well, this diet is so mind over matter!! Hope it wasn't the chicken pieces that did it? ?

In the spirit of confession ... My second week of CD was a disaster! I had this great first week loss, was all fired up. Came home and fell face first in a packet of 6 cherry bake wells. I then stuffed my face all week. I've no idea why? Self sabotage obviously

The difference this time was that I went back to be weighed and was delighted ) insert sarcastic tone ) to have put in 5lbs. And then , weirdly, I just got on with it. And around 5 weeks later I was 2 stone down.

I spent a lot of time thinking about food and inwardly shouting at myself. I just knew that I HAD to do it this time so I did

You will too. Honestly you will. Just don't cheat. Simple as that. You'll be at least two stone down by Christmas if you can only dig deep and just do it

Oh and I was SO over the shakes within a fortnight so I'd have a choc mint one or a fruits of the forest one for breakfast and two bars a day. Totally rebellious of course but it made no difference at all

Great reply!!! So honest !!!! Lol I wouldn't have minded not losing if I'd cheated but but I haven't ... I've got rid of that pre packed chicken though .... Just in case ...,never thought I'd have demons over chicken!!! ?

Thanks everyone, it's great to have the support. I will keep going as it's the only way I can deal with dieting, as I'm a all or nothing person. WI Wednesday, so fingers crossed. X

Oh right. You're well on track then. CD promise a stone a month. Therefore look at your losses every 4 weeks and then you'll be able to break it down into an average lbs lost per week

Just to say.... I was definitely constipated!!! According to my scales I have lost this week but will wait for official weigh in tomorrow!!!

Hi I'm new to all this I started on Monday and want to eat....... I find the soups are horrible and cannot wait until I can have the bars :) hope your weigh in's are good.

Back