Just one drink?! Please talk me out of it!!

Lighterlady

:sigh: Everyone from work is going for an afterwork drink, I really want to join them and have just one half pint of beer.
Someone please talk me out of this. I know it won't stop ketosis, but it will mean that no fat is burned until the alcohol is gone. It isn't worth it I know! Please please someone give me a kick up the backside! I am so tempted!:cry:

Don't do it, i've had a couple of clients who came today who had a drink over the weekend and they regretted it as they felt so bad after it, due to no food in their bodies, being in ketosis, etc so don't do it.

stick to the water hun .... you'll be sooo gutted if you drink and then the scales stick afterwards!! honestly, it's not worth it!!! please please please don't do it x

Thanks all of you! Am going to go and see a cheap film at the cinema instead of going to the pub. It will keep my mind off food and booze for a couple of hours, and my body will thank me for it! Plus I have my second weigh-in tomorrow - what was I even thinking?!?:eek:

4uc8sj6.gif

WELL DONE HUN FOR BEING STRONG!.....XXX

Well done for not giving in hun. Good luck for your weigh in tomorrow. x

Thanks all of you! Am going to go and see a cheap film at the cinema instead of going to the pub. It will keep my mind off food and booze for a couple of hours, and my body will thank me for it! Plus I have my second weigh-in tomorrow - what was I even thinking?!?:eek:

Well Done you will be so pleased.... Hope you enjoyed the film...:party0038:

Back