Just one FULL day on plan the extra easy way

Krista.x

I've been struggling for the past few weeks and woke up today feeling rubbish from all the alcohol and junk food.

So I've decided to draw a line under it and knuckle down. I only have 2 stone to target and I know if I stick to the plan I can get there. I'm taking it one day at a time and posting on here as much as I can to keep me on track.

I'm still new to this so trying to work out how and where to post etc...

Wish me luck! X

Hi squeakie. When would you like to be at target? Good luck to you too x

I've had mushrooms, beans and lean bacon medallions for my breakfast. Off out for a walk with my daughter and mum then off for lunch so steak and jacket with plenty of salad.

New day

Yesterday went wrong so breakfast is syn free rice pudding with summer fruits, soup for lunch and Moroccan cod stew for dinner :)

Hi squeakie. When would you like to be at target? Good luck to you too x

I've had mushrooms, beans and lean bacon medallions for my breakfast. Off out for a walk with my daughter and mum then off for lunch so steak and jacket with plenty of salad.

I'm hoping to be at target by August - which I believe is doable, if I just get my head in the game!!

New day... Again but here we go. Rice pudding strawberries and banana for breakfast, not sure about lunch and chilli for tea.

I will get a loss next week! X

After a tough month on and off plan I feel back in control.

Just made parsnip and cauliflower soup was lovely and creamy. Also, pasta quiche in the oven :) x

Finally did a full day on plan!

Breakfast - lean bacon medallions, beans, mushrooms, toms 1 egg and 2 toast as hexb.

Lunch - noodles, soy sauce, cherry toms, peppers, onion garlic and chilli. Satsuma.

Snack - small bowl leek and potato soup.

Dinner - cod, sw chips, salad and a few processed peas.

Today...

Breakfast - spaghetti, 2 toast hexb, mushrooms toms. Strawberry and melon.

Lunch - eating out so probs steak, jacket and salad.

Dinner - tomato and basil cod with mozzarella, New pots and green beans.

Back