Just one more daft question!

busybee123

Do you count ALL calories, is salad and most veg and fruit?

I've done ww and sw in the past and these are not counted.

Im just checking.

Thanks

With CC you count EVERYTHING that you consume - eaten or drunk! Most of it comes up on MFP anyway and if you eat things regularly you can make up your own recipes which makes things a lot quicker. I often have a salad and always have the same things in the same quantities so it is a lot easier to log "My salad" than 1 medium tomato, 6 slices of cucumber... etc....

I'm an everything girl. Some fruits and veggies can be quite surprising in the calorie department.

If i have a small side salad lettuce cucumber onion i dont really count i do dressing though , i work everything else out using packets

Dont really have veg but i suggest you count this , you'll get used to counting and low cal items i do by eye now

I dont tend to count veggies because u can get aloooot of calories for a large quantity. Plus my dietican said its slightly more about fat in take than actual each calorie being counted... but i count everything else and fruits xx

Sent from my GT-I8190 using MiniMins.com mobile app

I count everything that goes past my lips! There are a lot of hidden calories out there and it's easier to know exactly where you are if you count absolutely everything even if it has no calories.

i agree sevenforheaven its opened my eyes

Back