Just ordered Exante!

CharliAlC

Hey everyone! I've read so much good stuff about exante that I've had to order it. Got the 28 day total solutions plan and I'm so excited. Im currently doing the generic 2 shakes a day and a meal much like slimfast which is going really well but will start exante as soon as i receive it :)

How is everyone doing? How much have you lost in what kind of time frame?

I have around 4/5 stone to lose so hoping to feel much better and get a good chunk off within the first month!

Hey CharliAIC, I just ordered my pack today too, and looking to lose around 3/4 stone!! Bye bye mummy tummy fingers xx'd......

Not really sure what to expect but hey it sounds really good so I'll give it a go, be great to lose some of this belly before my hollibobs in 8 weeks time :)

Good luck!!! x

Hi! Just about to start my second day of TS and hopefully not feel as disgusting as I did yesterday! I did Cambridge a year ago and lost 2 stone in 2 months so hoping to try really hard and aim for 2 stone loss in a month and a half this time.

Good luck!!!

Hi! Just about to start my second day of TS and hopefully not feel as disgusting as I did yesterday! I did Cambridge a year ago and lost 2 stone in 2 months so hoping to try really hard and aim for 2 stone loss in a month and a half this time.

Good luck!!!
Hi izabellaboo
How are u getting on with exante. I have just started the 28 day challenge,

Back