Just ordered my first pack

MrsGlas81

Hello everyone,

As title says, have just ordered my first pack, I want to lose at least a stone before I go on holiday in July. Have done lighter life before and lost 4 stone on that, just a bit apprehensive about sticking with it without the weekly group support. How do you all manage?

Minimins is great - instead of just once a week it's there all the time. I avoid the 'oh i cheated' threads in the main, but the diaries are inspirational a lot of the time for seeing other people getting through the challenges they face and sticking with the diet, to inspire my inner strength!

Also, I plan obsessively. I use myfitnesspal and work everything out a day or two in advance so I know what I'll be having when. I am not averse to going off the plan if there's a last minute meal out suggested by colleagues/friends for example, but I make sensible choices.

Good luck!

Last edited:
evil weevil said:
Minimins is great - instead of just once a week it's there all the time. I avoid the 'oh i cheated' threads in the main, but the diaries are inspirational a lot of the time for seeing other people getting through the challenges they face and sticking with the diet, to inspire my inner strength!

Also, I plan obsessively. I use myfitnesspal and work everything out a day or two in advance so I know what I'll be having when. I am not averse to going off the plan if there's a last minute meal out suggested by colleagues/friends for example, but will stick to salad or meat & veg and just a couple of vodkas if we're drinking.

Good luck!

I second this! X

Good luck xxx

Good luck and i love this site for the tips and support, i don't like going to groups so for me exante is perfect
which pack did you go for, i went with the mixed bumper pack but my next month will be either the just the shakes or the shakes and bars

Thanks for the tips everyone, I went for the bumper pack on TS Amber, it shipped today, can't wait to get it tomorrow and plan to start on Wednesday. Bit apprehensive as I know the first few days will be tough. May start a diary on here as that should help me. I like to weigh everyday though so I hope that's not going to put me off! One question, I'm off out on Saturday night and we are having a carvers type meal, beef/lamb or pork I think, how should I tackle this one?

Stay away from all the potatoes! Meat and veg should b ok x

Thanks For the advice TTG, fingers crossed I can do it.

A day at a time. Don't look at the bigger picture, deal with each day. Plan ur packs.out to suit itself and drink loads x

Thank you - I'll take any advise going :) how long have you been doing it? How's it going?

I have been doing it on and off since November. It's going ok, when I am in the zone. I really enjoy it. The weight loss is fab!! X

Well done - yes, at least you see results immediately. I get so demoralised by other diets losing 1-2lb here and there, then gaining etc... I'm a really impatient person so this should inspire me!

Back