Just ordered sample pack! Advice please.

Hi,

I have just ordered a sample pack which should be here by Tuesday.

Any advice as to how best prepare would be much appreciated! I don't know if I should start on Wednesday as don't know if the weekend on days 3 and 4 etc would be too much of a challenge.

What foods are best to be eating over the next few days? I want to try and reduce the headaches and generally feeling carb withdrawal as much as possible!

Hi Beckyboo

Id start by just eating lots of low carb stuff already for lunch and dinner. chicken or fish with broccoli and cauliflower/mostly green veg would be a good idea.

in my view, the sooner you start the better, you only have to be really strong for a few days and then it gets much easier. I'm only on day 4 but wishing id started sooner just because im so impatient!

Start cutting down on your carbs and upping your water intake, agree with Ruby start as soon as you can, if you start on Tues or Weds chances are by the weekend you'll be over the worst and in ketosis. Best of luck x

This might sound silly but what I did is I went out and bought my self a pair or jeans (Just a really cheap pair) 3 sizes smaller than I am, I have them on my bedroom wall and whenever I feel like I am about to break I look at the jeans. Once I get into the Jean I will buy a pair that are 2 sizes smaller and so on until I reach my goal weight. I also read loads of success weight loss stories as well as that keeps me motivated. It is hard but in the end when I don't have to worry about normal clothes stores having my size, I know it will be worth it. Good luck to you :)

Back