• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

just past halfway! I'm getting there!

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
Hello!

Just wanted to share a little success. I passed the halfway mark at WI tonight!

I've now lost 4st 4lb! I'm estimating I need to lose about 8st - SO I'M OVER HALFWAY THERE!!!!!!!!!!

9inches off my waist and 10 gone forever from my hips!

Very exciting! Though a little daunted that I have to now do the same again!

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!
Last edited:

Felix

Gold Member
S: 14st3.5lb C: 13st5.8lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 31.2 Loss: 0st11.7lb(5.86%)
Wow brilliant, what a great feeling! Well done :) if I lose 3lb (or maybe 4) at my next WI I will also hit the half way mark :D

ElaineD

S: 16st10lb C: 15st6lb G: 10st7lb BMI: 33.8 Loss: 1st4lb(7.69%)
Half way for me is 2stone 10 and a half pounds so I'm very nearly there:)
I'm sure you'll manage fine, you've had fantastic losses up till now!!

Emma1904

Working on it
S: 18st6.0lb C: 18st6.0lb G: 12st0lb BMI: 48.7 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
This is brilliant! Well done!!

So I just worked it out... I only have a stone and a half until I'm halfway through... This has just been the boost I needed! A stone and a half is nothing compared to what's gone already! I could do it by the end of June if I stick 100%!

I love this thought! Half way through!! That's what I'm going to keep in mind for when I feel low or want to eat! X

Jayellekay

this time - the last time
S: 16st6lb C: 11st10lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 32 Loss: 4st10lb(28.7%)
Emma1904 said:
This is brilliant! Well done!!

So I just worked it out... I only have a stone and a half until I'm halfway through... This has just been the boost I needed! A stone and a half is nothing compared to what's gone already! I could do it by the end of June if I stick 100%!

I love this thought! Half way through!! That's what I'm going to keep in mind for when I feel low or want to eat! X
Yay! Glad it helped! I'm all about setting mini goals! Keeps me motivated!

S: 13st13.5lb C: 13st13.5lb G: 9st7lb BMI: 33.6 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
wow well done hun thats amazing.
you gave me a boast to cause I worked out my half way point and in 6lbs i'm there yay. thanks hun

Last edited:

Ru2thy

S: 13st3lb C: 15st4lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 37.9 Loss: -2st1lb(-15.68%)
Well done for getting half way thats amazing can't wait til i'm there with you - although you will be at goal by then!!
Keep up the good work x

Bethuk1

S: 16st3lb C: 13st8lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 2st9lb(16.3%)
After faffing around having weeks off plan and what not I've slowed my weight loss down a little but never put on (thank god!) but I really feel like I'm getting somewhere on this diet for once in my life! lol My ultimate goal is 9 stone but I would be over the moon to be 10 stone so my plan is to get to 10 and see how I feel. The last few days I've swung in and out of being down to 12 stone 12 and back up to 13 stone, but just seeing 12 something is such a boost because I haven't been there since 2005 at least!

Knowing that I have to get from 12 stone something to 10 stone doesn't seem like an impossible task anymore and not anywhere near as daunting as it did when I was close to 17 stone!

I never thought I would achieve this goal in my darkest days of self loathing lol but now I can really see myself getting to goal and being proud of myself for once!

I don't want to loose my new found confidence it is changing my life completely and I love it!!! :) :) :)