Just pigged out

SILVER79

Hi everyone! Im only just posting for the first time tonight. I'm on week 4 and I'm so disappointed with myself right now as I've just sneakingly pigged out on the food I made for my family. I had some rice, veggie soup and beans. I'm not sure how much I had. I just kept eating out of the pots and pans. Ugh!!! My weigh in is on Monday. What do I do???

Hello....anyone? You're probably as disgusted with me as I am.

Don't be silly. No one is disgusted with you. You are only human. Its hard when you have to cook
for others, im lucky, i cook most days but not everyday fory hubby.... Just cleared his good now and he had half a garlic nnaan left over, the temptation was huge, i actually held it and s
elt it for a minute, dont beat ureself up. Wats done is done, u cant change the past but u can change wat happens, this is merely one day out of your journey. Pick yourself up, dust yourself, hold your head high n remind urself why u r doing this. Just get back on the wagon, you need to just fet back on it and put wats happened in the pst.

We are here to support you, dont let one mistake be the catalyst for a downward spiral, let it be something that pushes you and reminds you why ure doing this.... So u can be sexy n slim
snd full of confidence. I have EVERY faith in you that you can do this.

Big hugs and much love xxxx

Forget about it and move on. What's important is what you do from now. Don't use it as an excuse to eat even more, get yourself to bed and start again in the morning, 100%. We'll see what happens to your weight loss onMonday, there's nothing you can do about that now but don't blow it all for one mistake. Best wishes to you.

BM

Thank you so much goose and busy mom. you've made me feel so much better. I think I just needed some words of encouragment. Tomorrow's a new day!

Best wishes for today Silver, you can do it 100%!

BM

SILVER79 said:
Hi everyone! Im only just posting for the first time tonight. I'm on week 4 and I'm so disappointed with myself right now as I've just sneakingly pigged out on the food I made for my family. I had some rice, veggie soup and beans. I'm not sure how much I had. I just kept eating out of the pots and pans. Ugh!!! My weigh in is on Monday. What do I do???

Don't worry hun i had a day like that this week too but we are all humans and have our days, put it to the back of your mind and keep going

thank you krazychic and busymom. :)

hows it going silver 79? Hope you are feeling better and motivated to carry on. I tried my size 10 trousers today (they are next ones so a big size 10) and they fit!!! In 7 weeks!!! woohooo, when I startyed this I couldnt pull up my size 16's! So if thats not motivation to carry on than ....

I just think of it for me as 7 1/2 weeks left - its only that amount of time without food for an amazing figure and so much more confidence! you can do this xx

Well done Goose, you are going great guns!

BM

Wow! Goose that's fantastic!!! I had another blip today. Ate a bit of food. But felt really sick after. Been VERY cranky today. Think it's cuz the hubby and my daughter are unwell and have been home for 3 days straight! Yikes!!! My little girl is normally at recotion and it's just usually me and my son 1.5 yrs) at home. They're all making me a bit mad lol. I don't think I'm going to have a good weigh in on Monday but I'm going to perservere through. Well done again for fitting into those 10s!!!

Reception*

Back