Just placed my order!

Twinklecheeks

Hi guys,

Another Slim and Save convert here :D just placed my order for delivery tomorrow. I received my sample packs today so will officially start today. May as well, no time like the present.

I have been on LT since September. Lost nearly 6 stone but finished TFR a few weeks ago and been having two maintenance products and a healthy evening meal. Losses have pretty much come to a stand still but still want to lose over 2 stone. Been reading posts on here and thought I'd give this a go. I'm going for the 3 a day option with the protein and veg. Hope I start to lose again as it's pretty much what I was doing with the LT maintenance products. Being a bridesmaid in July and got final dress fitting at beginning of May. Would really love to be at goal by then :D

As advised by one post I've gone for the men's 5 a day package when ordering as this works out a lot cheaper per product. I've pretty much chosen to have everything apart from the soups as have tried LT and Exante soups and didn't like them. When placing your order I didn't see an option to specify how many of each I would like so I'm presuming that they just send equal amounts of the ones you've selected. Is this right? But how do you go about ordering when you might want more of one thing than another? Sorry for all the questions.

Love to all xxx

you can specify the amounts in the information box when you place your order. Welcome by the way, and good luck. I'm sure you will love sns, i'm yet to hear of anyone hating it x

Yes it's getting very very busy over here as word is getting out about s&s

Good luck!

Welcome and I hope you enjoy SnS!

Yeah wee info box at the bottom when you place your order. This month I wanted to try the cottage pie so only wanted 4 of those and 4 summer fruit shakes, and the rest made up.

Order arrived and it's as requested! So just note what you want in the wee box.

Ahh thank you guys. Will remember that for next time. First day went well. I quite enjoyed the spag Bol after a couple of mouthfuls. Was surprised at how spicy it was though. Choc Truffa bar was delish but too small lol I wanted to carry on eating it it was that nice. Also had a banana milkshake for my brekkie which was very 'bananary' but had a bit of an after taste. Still very edible though. Only got the porridge and soup left out of samples so will have those for brekki and dinner and just hope my order arrives by tea time :) xxx

Back