Just popping by to say Hello!

X Kelly X

Silver Member
Hi Guys,

I was doing S&S at beginning of the month but just couldnt do it physically as I was feel Ill and dizzy etc.
I have completed my first week of slimming world and lost 6lbs so im v v happy with that.

Just swinging by to see how your all getting along? Also Im selling my S&S bits (bars, shakes, spag bol etc) so if anyone is interested in buying them you can private message me on here, or reply to this thread (Providing it doesnt get deleted by admin)

Hope your all well guys. xxx

Hi Kelly wow that's great you have lost more than me mine was 5 this week thinking about adjusting things myself a bit love the bars n porridge but really struggling with the shakes I am sure someone will want them tho

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Well done Kelly on your 6pm loss. Must feel good to be in control of food and lose weight too. Self control is where I go wrong.

Sorry Lucy they are the economy shakes I keep trying to persuade my mates to try them so I won't have so many staring at me everyday

Sent from my iPhone using MiniMins

Hey yeh I was going to do judddd but I just felt sw suited me' more so I'm just glad to have found an eating plan that is flexible and gives good results. :) xx

Hey yeh I was going to do judddd but I just felt sw suited me' more so I'm just glad to have found an eating plan that is flexible and gives good results. :) xx

Congrats Kelly, my mam is on SW and just got her 2st last week :) she loves it and tries to convert me all the time but i dont have the self control to stick to conventional diets, i prefer the strict regime of VLCD (I know im probably mad)

keep us posted hun xx

Back