Just popping by to say hi

Maisy Mouse

Hi everyone, I have been lurking around for a while now but have finally settled on WW. I joined my local class on Tuesday & am slowly getting to grips with the plan. Yesterday was my first day on the plan & although I need to do a big shop today I got throught the day ok. Small possible blip when I took the kids for their swimming lesson. I didn't want to have tea before we went so thought I'd be fine till we got home at 7.15pm but u know what those vending machines can be like when they start calling out your name !!! I had a packet of Bikers crisps 1 point & a Milky Way which I think is 2.5 Points? In the past I wld have just thought sod it & eaten everything in sight but not this time, I came home & made my tea and stayed within my allocated points for the day. So here we are on day 2 & off to Tesco later to stock up. Hope to see you all around over the coming months x

Hi Maisy Mouse
Just popped in to say good luck & look forward to hearing how your doing
It takes a couple of weeks to get used to the plan but nothing is off limits if you keep within your daily points

Hello and best of luck - you sound very positive

Thank you all. Loving the name 'RecoveringChocaholic'. Went on a mammoth shop with the kids this morning. Didn't get back til after 1pm & although I was hungry ( wasn't until I was back home that I stopped for a mo & thought ' I cld eat something' ) I wasn't starving. Made bagels with houmous, cucumber & tomato followed by pkt of 'Sunbites' & a WW yogurt. I have made the Butternut Squash & Red Pepper Soup for dinner & planned menus for the next 7 days. I am feeling on top of the world today lets hope that continues !!! Ha ha x

You sound very organised thats the key to achieving your goals

Hi
Welcome !!
Well Done on your planning - it certainly is the key - sure you will be rewarded kindly on your first weigh in xx

First weigh in last night & I lost an amazing 6.5lbs !!! Looking forward to next week already. Hope u r all having a good week so far x

OMG - That is fabtastic - well done !!

Only half away from your first silver 7!!!

Hi there sorry for a very belated welcome to WW and minimins!

6.5lbs in your first week is fantastic! :happy096:

Hope you get your silver 7 next week which I know you will. :D

You sound uber organised and that is the key and sometimes where i fail the most.

Good luck for the coming week and be sure to let us know how you getting on and if you need anything be sure to give us a shout.

Good luck chick

xxx

:wow:Well done
I just knew you would do well thats what happens when you plan :talk017::woohoo:

lost 7lbs on my 2nd week !! That's 13.5lbs in 2 weeks & I can honestly say that I have found it so easy but def the key is to be organised & to eat regularly to avoid becoming too hungry. I have walked every 2nd day at least & if I can fit it in I'll do the wii fit. Wonder what next week will bring. Would be so chuffed with 0.5lb next week to make my 1st stone.

lost 7lbs on my 2nd week !! That's 13.5lbs in 2 weeks & I can honestly say that I have found it so easy but def the key is to be organised & to eat regularly to avoid becoming too hungry. I have walked every 2nd day at least & if I can fit it in I'll do the wii fit. Wonder what next week will bring. Would be so chuffed with 0.5lb next week to make my 1st stone.

sorry I have not visited before

you are doing fantastically well
and you are right 0.5lb next week would be the icing on the cake (ooopppps) but with your determination and planning I bet you get more than that

well done on your first two weeks

Tis a bit belated but hey and welcome. You've done so well so far-13.5lbs in a couple of weeks :wow:What the HECK are you eating!?!

Keep up the truly awesome work hun. xx

Back