1. You can now easily put an SW award in your signature/posts like a smilie. Just look for the SW award tab after you tap on the smilie face.
    Dismiss Notice

just realised

Discussion in 'Slimming World' started by charlottegrace1, 13 August 2009 Social URL.

1. charlottegrace1

charlottegrace1 Well-Known Member

We were having chicken stir fry tonight and guess where the chicken is......still in the freezer. Oh well it will just have to be vegetable stir fry won't it. Don't you just hate it when the memory fails you, I could have sworn I took it out the freezer this morning, really, I would have put my life on it. Yet another trainee senior moment. I'll see if they notice the meat is missing lol.

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

Register a free account with MiniMins and join in the conversation!
  3. Mrs V

Mrs V Loves Life!

Lol....I do this all the time and thankfully Hubby works from home so I call him up!
    You could always defrost it in some cold water Hun....not hot or warm, but cold.

4. here I go again

here I go again Active Member

chicken stir fry

Microwave on defrost.

5. Donnie46

Donnie46 Slow but sure....

LOL....I know what you mean Charlotte, the memory plays funny tricks on us some days. X

6. Sticky

Sticky I will succeed!!!

Nightmare!!! Hope dinner turns out ok though xxxx

7. judimac

judimac Mad old Bat with Attitude

You have a memory? Where can I get one?:p

8. Amore

Amore Active Member

LOL!...
    Sorry, I can't help but laugh.. I can totally relate to this!

9. Littleslimmingbee

Littleslimmingbee Well-Known Member

-Typical! Happens to me that too! LOL

10. ronniejacobs

ronniejacobs Well-Known Member

i did that tuesday and had to buy some bacon on the way home and today was looking forward to my treat thai (13syns) and got home and my chicken had morphed into a small pork steak - well guess what oh is having for lunch tomoroow lol

11. squiddie

squiddie Starting Again!

I do silly things like this all the time!