Just Recieved Flowers!!!

summergurl

♥3 Years Maintaining♥
Hey guys!!

I've got to come and boast - as its not often i get flowers!!

Gets a knock on the door, a delievery for me - takes it and its a box with a flower on it. I open it and its only a bunch of flowers!!!!!! It's not even my birthday or anything - so now im thinking, awww my bf is sweet - but noooo i read the card - and they are from my best friend!!!!!!
She really is the bestest! :party0011:

But yeah, thats it, brag over!! lol :eek:

aww thats lovely!!

you can always count on your bestfriend to do what your BF is SUPPOSED to do!
xxx

aha very true!! :D

ah thats cool

my bf betta buy me somethin nice like that after a full month on LT, its a big achievment n its not like he can take 4 me a meal is it lol x

What a lovely thing to do! XX

Bless her!! :)
She put the smile on my face today!!! hehe

thats really sweet of her, only time my other half buys me flowers is when he done sumat :)

LOL Likewise over here too. My OH did something rather silly a few weeks ago (I posted about it as I was so miffed) and to say sorry he bought me another orchid lol

Tanya - that's really sweet of her! Special occasion or just to be sweet?

Gem they were from Clare - The card read "all the best in your new team, hope they play nice. miss you loads, clare"

Sweet!! It's not as if i dont see her, i speak to her everyday - its just such a nice thought :D

Aww bless her :) Very cute! Isn't she doing LT?

Yeah she is :)

How's she getting on with it? She been doing it for long? Sorry, so incredibly nosy lol! BTW I haven't got around to congratulating you on the official thread yet but well done!!! You had a great loss!! Hope it's made it worth it :)

Thanks sweetie :)

She's getting on ok with it, we are helping each other and spuring each other on - its great to have somebody doing it along with you! She was the one that first told me about it! We are going to turkey at the end of august so hopefully, both be alot smaller by then!!! :) She's been doing it for a few months now - just before xmas then she breaked over xmas and now is back on it with me :D

Hey guys!!

I've got to come and boast - as its not often i get flowers!!

Gets a knock on the door, a delievery for me - takes it and its a box with a flower on it. I open it and its only a bunch of flowers!!!!!! It's not even my birthday or anything - so now im thinking, awww my bf is sweet - but noooo i read the card - and they are from my best friend!!!!!!
She really is the bestest! :party0011:

But yeah, thats it, brag over!! lol :eek:

What a lovely thoughtful friend you have there!

Love Mini xxx

same happened to me last night my son arrived last night with flowers for me because i had lost aother 6lb on my 3rd wi i was absolutely delighted and encouraged x

Back