Just resisted temptation to have a nice...

jess181989

Saturday night naughty. Begins with a C and ends with hinese. I've actually gone up to bed cause you can hardly have a takeaway in bed can you. This is a major step for me but my mind is screaming at me right now!!

Onwards and downwards as they say hehe!

Hope everyone else is doing ok

Jess. Xx

Well done :) Hope I can do the same. You should be proud of yourself :)

well done lol .. I am so used to OH and kids munching ice cream and treats in front of me I am half immune now....its harddd tho. Well done hun :) xx

Well done Jess!!
Ignore the voices that tell you that you want/need it, you do not and you won't enjoy it because you will feel rubbish afterwards... Keep up the good work ;)

You did it!!, it's so hard to fight those food addictions :( well done xx

Bet your glad this morning you won the temptation battle. Well done you.

Well dun hun. I did excatley the same as you last night. Daughter, her fiancee, my eldest son and his girlfriend came around last night for a buffet style tea, which they prepaired. Whilst they were cooking and serving the food I hid in my bedroom!!!! I was sooooo tempted to eat, kept reasoning with myself and everybody why I should give in so much so that they put me a plate of food out :eek: but, I kept strong even when I came downstairs to play silly family games :p But soooooooo glad I did coz when I got weighed this morning I was down 3lbs :D And so here is a new day with the food demons......hope we both succeed :D
Jackie xx

Thanks everyone, it was such a milestone!! I had everything going through my head- 'it won't hurt that much, I'll only put on a couple of pounds', 'I'll be good and only order half as much', 'I'm really missing out and I NEED this'

All false statements and I was so pleased with myself this morning that I had resisted.

Well done to everyone else who managed to curb their Saturday night craving, I'm starting to learn that there are ways round them.

Keep going ladies! Xx

Whhhoooo! Well done you. You have done so well. Brilliant!!

Back