Just Saw 10 Something on the Scales!!!

weasey

Gold Member
To be fair it was 10 stone 13.75 lb - but none the less it was 10 something and I claim my prize! Unfortunately it wasn't my official weigh in though - that's this evening so there's no way I'll be 10 something at that point so I'll have to wait a week or two to be officially 10 something - still doing a happy dance!

Omg how exciting! I cant wait until I see 10 something!!! Well done chick! x

Thanks guys! Sweetie Jo - you should be excited to be in the 15s I started at over 19 and each stone down has been exciting for me...

That's brilliant Weasey, won't be long til it's there all the time :) It's results like yours which I think about when I get cravings, I know I'm only day 3 but still... :)

That's great well done. You've done amazingly. Gives use newbie hope that it can be done and that will be us :)

That's ace Weasey!
I also did the same today - my home scales read 10st something for the first time I can recall...
My official weigh in was 11st 1lb though! Next week, next week!

I'm pretty pleased and I started off 5st lighter than you - you must be ex[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]t[/FONT]attic!

and said:
That's ace Weasey!
I also did the same today - my home scales read 10st something for the first time I can recall...
My official weigh in was 11st 1lb though! Next week, next week!

I'm pretty pleased and I started off 5st lighter than you - you must be extattic!

Well done you! Great isn't it?! Next week for the official weigh in for both of us! My official weigh in was 11 stone so surely it'll be next week?! That also means that my BMI is healthy - yay!

I have never been less than 14.5 stone in my adult life before this diet. It's life changing.

I have never been less than 14.5 stone in my adult life before this diet. It's life changing.
I bet you're like me then when you walk past shops, you actually look at your reflection on purpose now?
I love catching my reflection in shop windows now and thinking, "you look normal".
So many years I looked and got a shock (always felt thinner than I was lol). It must be 15 years since I was this weight (I think I was this weight when my daughter was young)

Back