Just saying hello...5st+ to lose

thejoyofanonymity

Hey everyone,

I'm back on the dieting wagon, and I am SO determined to do this now. My mum is getting married in a year and a half and I refuse to be the fat bridesmaid so I'm going to get this healthy lifestyle thing cracked now.

So I thought I'd join this wee group too, as you seem like a great supportive bunch and it just feels like a slog knowing there's a big number of stones to lose!

hi hun
good look on your journey love you be a lovely bridesmaid im sure of it x x

hi hun
good look on your journey love you be a lovely bridesmaid im sure of it x x

Aw thank you :) I just really hope I can do it this time, feeling a lot more motivated than before - I just hope I can keep it up :)

Aw thank you :) I just really hope I can do it this time, feeling a lot more motivated than before - I just hope I can keep it up :)
you will just think of your goal i have done a little chart where i can mark my pounds of as they go lolol there is lots of them :D

you will just think of your goal i have done a little chart where i can mark my pounds of as they go lolol there is lots of them :D

That's a really good idea. I remember once getting a "little black dress" chart where you coloured in every pound you lost. Might make myself one but for a bridesmaid dress :D there's loads of them for me too :S

I currently have a Christmas tree with baubles I am colouring in :D or in 1 weeks case so far tippexing the white back in, lol

I currently have a Christmas tree with baubles I am colouring in :D or in 1 weeks case so far tippexing the white back in, lol

I've just created a wee Excel chart but I do wish I had something a bit more arty to use for it :D

Thanks guys :D weighing myself every morning just now but not allowing myself to take a "true" weight until Saturday (1 week on) but every day over the past 3 days 1lb seems to have come off and it's really helping me to keep motivated to keep on going :D I'd absolutely love to end this week on a 3lb weight loss!

Wasn't sure if it was my imagination but my dress feels like it fits better today. Probably just me as it's such a small loss to see a difference for but even if I do just feel better I'm not going to rain on my own parade :D

hey hun it does not matter if its 1lb or 10lbs its a loss and you should be proud well done you x x

Back