Just saying Helloooooo

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by gemini1, 22 February 2011 Social URL.

1. gemini1

gemini1 Member

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    Diet & Exercise
    Hi, just joined up tonight.
    My weight loss journey started in Sept 2008 at 16st 4lb by March 2010 I managed to get to 10st 6lb :D. However, 2010 was a difficult year and the weight started creeping back on and I am currently 11st 10lb. Although after the excess of Xmas I did manage to get up to 12st 5lb :cry:. The New Year has brought increased motivation and as I turn 30 this year and I would really like to be 10st for my birthday. My weight loss journey has all been done on my own by just watching what I eat and increasing my exercise. I hate the gym but love Zumba.

I'm hoping I can find some inspiration on here to get to my 140lb goal. It has been rather lonely doing it all on my own and feel I need a bit of help to get rid of this last bit.

Linz x
  2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. aislingb

aislingb loves a curlywurly

Start Weight:
    Current Weight:
    Goal Weight:
    slimming world(extra easy)
    heya hun:wavey:
    your definately not alone theres loads of people here..everyone supports each other..we're all the sam boat so to speak!!
    u have lost the weight once and u can do it again:party0011:
    theres loads of tips and stuff here too its really great :)
  4. IreneH

IreneH Gold Member

Hi and welcome. Good luck with your diet and exercise

Irene xx
Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.