just saying Hi again

emilyj

Just saying hi really, I did a VLCD last year and lost 5 stone BUT have put it all back on!!! I'm gutted and just cant face exante again so trying slim and save for the second time as I just wasn't in the right place when I had the taster packs. Anyway long story short im on day 4 and loving it. Im also doing CBT so that when I come off slim and save I will be able to cope with stress better and not put it all back on again.

Hello

I am here on S&S after losing 5 stone last year with WW and putting it all back on! I always say I'm quite good at losing weight but rubbish at keeping it off - and it just goes to show that this happens with all diets, not just VLCD ones.

I am on Day 6 today and all ok so far - not sure if I'm in Ketosis as I don't have any whiff of bad breath or anything, but I am hanging in there anyway.

Just saying hi really, I did a VLCD last year and lost 5 stone BUT have put it all back on!!! I'm gutted and just cant face exante again so trying slim and save for the second time as I just wasn't in the right place when I had the taster packs. Anyway long story short im on day 4 and loving it. Im also doing CBT so that when I come off slim and save I will be able to cope with stress better and not put it all back on again.

good luck hun, as a person that has been on these boards forever lol, your most welcome xx

Back