Just saying hi again.

battybelle

Hi I'm so grateful to minimins for letting me come back. Just to say. I've lost a stone and apologised to Rob and he was lovely and understanding. I suffer with mental health issues and Karen the nutrionist advised me to get my GP to write to them which my GP which my gp did. I have to restart tomorrow as I caved in tonight. But so pleased I've lost a stone already. My GP keeps an eye on me every 2 weeks and is happy for me. I'm going to order Dr Beck solution book too. I found it hard last night and and over Easter but so determined to keep it up.

Thanks for reading in advance :) and good luck to everyone on their journey and all newbies too. Would be nice to have a buddy but understand if not. Thanks xxxx

Losing a stone is brilliant well done! Good luck on the rest of your journey and I'm glad you're getting support from your GP xx

Good luck. I'm sure you'll do fab.

I'm doing good thanks :) and I had 8st+ to lose at the beginning if this. Getting there slowly. I'm sure you'll do great.

Hi Belle.

Glad to see that you're feeling well. Hopefully it's onwards and downwards from here on in :)

Back