Just saying Hi!!

Discussion in 'Lipotrim TFR 100%' started by julieann210179, 13 September 2010 Social URL.

1. julieann210179

julieann210179 New Member

Start Weight:
    11st3lb
    Current Weight:
    11st3lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi peeps,

This is my 1st day on Lipotrim and must say it hasnt been as bad as I thought it would be.. but im sure the next couple of days will be hard!!

How have you all found it??

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. SlimmerSu

SlimmerSu Gold Member

Start Weight:
    16st5lb
    Current Weight:
    13st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    11st7lb
    Lost(%):
    3st4lb(20.09%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi julieann, and welcome.

It is a rollercoaster, but on the whole, it does get easier as time goes by.

i struggled a bit, but if you look at it day by day it somehow seems more manageable (well it did for me anyway) and when you have your weigh in and see the weight loss, it is a massive boost.

Good luck on your journey x x

4. Daisy1966

Daisy1966 Gold Member

Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi Julieann welcome to the forum. I found the first week very difficult, after that ive taken it a day at a time. Lipotrim and I have a love/hate relationship lol It will all be worth it in the end. Good luck honey xx

5. Wamser

Wamser Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st5lb
    Current Weight:
    10st5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    1st0lb(8.81%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim tfr
    Hi Julieann once you are over the first week it does
    get better I think have a focus something you want
    to fit into or an occasion something that you can
    think of when you are low best of luck x

6. little-me

little-me Full Member

Start Weight:
    11st10lb
    Current Weight:
    11st10lb
    Goal Weight:
    8st12lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi julieann, welcome to the forum. This place keeps me strong and on track. Everyone here is happy to answer any questions you may have or even comfort when you need. I am just after finishing day 12 and looking foreward to my 2nd weigh in on thursday am. This diet is fairly easy if you have made up your mind to be 100% comitted. I found day 4 and 5 a bit tough but once ketosis kicks in it gets easy. Check out the forum for ideas to add a bit of variety to your shakes. Good luck with your journey. Talk soon

7. louisebell26

louisebell26 5 stone to go!

hey welcome aboard the train to slimdom! its a rocky road alright but its all in the mind.. keep things simple... water, shakes, and early nights and youll be there in no time! good luck! and keep pushing on when times get tough! xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.