Just saying Hi!!

julieann210179

Hi peeps,

This is my 1st day on Lipotrim and must say it hasnt been as bad as I thought it would be.. but im sure the next couple of days will be hard!!

How have you all found it??

Hi julieann, and welcome.

It is a rollercoaster, but on the whole, it does get easier as time goes by.

i struggled a bit, but if you look at it day by day it somehow seems more manageable (well it did for me anyway) and when you have your weigh in and see the weight loss, it is a massive boost.

Good luck on your journey x x

Hi Julieann welcome to the forum. I found the first week very difficult, after that ive taken it a day at a time. Lipotrim and I have a love/hate relationship lol It will all be worth it in the end. Good luck honey xx

Hi Julieann once you are over the first week it does
get better I think have a focus something you want
to fit into or an occasion something that you can
think of when you are low best of luck x

Hi julieann, welcome to the forum. This place keeps me strong and on track. Everyone here is happy to answer any questions you may have or even comfort when you need. I am just after finishing day 12 and looking foreward to my 2nd weigh in on thursday am. This diet is fairly easy if you have made up your mind to be 100% comitted. I found day 4 and 5 a bit tough but once ketosis kicks in it gets easy. Check out the forum for ideas to add a bit of variety to your shakes. Good luck with your journey. Talk soon

hey welcome aboard the train to slimdom! its a rocky road alright but its all in the mind.. keep things simple... water, shakes, and early nights and youll be there in no time! good luck! and keep pushing on when times get tough! xx

Back