Dismiss Notice
Welcome to MiniMins! Be sure to check out our complete listing of diets on the front page including Slimming World, Exante, Weight Watchers, Cambridge Weight Plan, Herbalife, and hundreds more.

Just saying hi :)

Discussion in 'Weight Watchers' started by shivironan, 28 July 2011 Social URL.

1. shivironan

shivironan Member

Hi everyone, I'm new to this forum so just thought I'd say hi and introduce myself..
    My name is Shivi, I'm 18, 5ft 2 and weigh 9st 11lbs at the moment. :) In March this year I weighed 12st 2lbs, and have lost weight through following the old WW plan ( I just prefer it. :p) Well just wanted to say hi, I'm here if anyone needs encouragement or help. :D

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Well done on ur weight loss!! Ru at goal now? Xx

4. shivironan

shivironan Member

Thank you :D no not quite yet, I'm aiming for 8st 7lbs - 8st 9lbs. How are you doing with your loss? Xx

5. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Iv lost 22 pound in 5 weeks so far so good lol xx

6. shivironan

shivironan Member

Wow thats amazing :eek: well done you! Are you working out as well as following WW? Xx

7. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Trying to lol!! Don't go to the gun or anything I just try n walk the dog every day n I have a work out DVD that try n do few times a week xx

8. shivironan

shivironan Member

Ah what dvd do you use? I tried using work out dvds but I need the atmosphere of the gym to keep me going or I end up on the sofa watching the dvd :p xx

9. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Lol it's a ministry of sound dance one it's realy good xx

10. shivironan

shivironan Member

Ahh yeah I remember looking at that one! I find some of the wii games are good, I have the my fitness trainer one. Xx

11. Jemmalb

Jemmalb Gold Member

Diet:
    weight watchers
    Think they have a few mine is called ultimate dance work out. Iv got a wi but never use it maybe I shud start xx

12. shivironan

shivironan Member

I'll deffinately look into trying that out! Yeah I'd suggest it, I've heard good things about the wii fit aswell xx

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.