Attack Just so fed up with myself......

57Netty

Right! I'm fed up wth myself now, and a friend of mine lost 30lbs on the Dukan diet, so I'm going to give it a bash.

I have been on so many diets though. My Mum had me on a diet at age two and a half (so my Aunti Kath told me) and that wasn't yesterday! But now that I have got to this age (a very fine vintage) I'm gaining a bit of perspective and don't want to live the rest of my life as a bit of a lump.
"Nice face, fat bot" as one person put it. Only, he didn't use the word bot. Well, I want nice face and nice all the rest!!!

What was that film? Quote: - "I'm mad and I'm not taking it any more!"

Day one.

Wish me luck.

welcome netty :) im a fellow fifer now living in aberdeenshire

Best thing you ever did - be amazed as the pounds fall away and you get to eat, eat and eat some more!

Welcome, and best of luck!

Lindsey
x

Hi Netty

Welcome :D

I've been on diets all my life too (literally!) .... losing, gaining, losing, gaining, ad nauseum.

This isn't a diet, it's a life plan and I hope you find, as I have done, that this plan lets you control your eating, rather than your eating controlling you. Sounds so cheesy but it's true!

Enjoy and post loads of updates; the gals on here are ace for support and ideas :D

P x

Dont be fed up with yourself, be happy in yourself that you are making the right changes and choices to feel better about weight and weighloss. Dukan has taught me food is my fuel not my emotional leaning post, the weight isnt hard to lose and it tastes better than any rubbish I was putting in my body! GOOD LUCK, go for it one day at a time:)

Reactions: CPL
Welcome Netty this is the begining to the rest of yourl life....happy Dukaning x

Welcome! I too have lost and gained before, and I'm only a student but I come from a family with a warped view of food. This is an amazing plan if you can stick to it - I feel exactly the same as Pauline - I really feel in control of my eating for the first time. And this forum is the right place to be, the support is so helpful. So well done!

Good luck Netty, I have never been one to be able to stick to diets so it says something if I can do it, and it works :D

Hello and welcome from me as well, I am sure you will love the results once the pounds start to drop away *wink*

Back