Just split with my boyfriend of 4.5 years....

Riotgrrrrl

Silver Member
and I feel blue :(

It was my decision, but still..... I feel like Ive been kicked in the stomach.

*I WILL NOT TURN TO FOOD FOR COMFORT*

Sorry about the moan - I just needed to get that off my chest cos Im feeling awful :(:(:(

Massive hugs!! x

Last edited:
Oh, that's awful. Just because it was your decision, doesn't make it much easier! Big hugs. After I broke my marriage up, I couldn't eat. I was the slimmest I ahve ever been in my entire life. Might work the other way!

Thanks all.

I was doing ok until I thought about how upset my 7 year old son will be when I tell him. Well that set me off. Now Im bawling like a baby :(

I had to force my breakfast down this morning. I just feel sick. I have to eat tho or it''ll slow my weightloss down eventually, right? I restarted WW on Monday and am determined to do it 100% this time.

thats a shame, big hugs xxx

Thanks all.

I was doing ok until I thought about how upset my 7 year old son will be when I tell him. Well that set me off. Now Im bawling like a baby :(

:( 7 is an age where you can explain things a bit more to them. I hope it doesn't hit him too hard. Its always so difficult when there are kids involved.

:grouphugg:

Thanks chick - hes known him since he was a toddler and thinks the world of him. Im lucky in the fact that we dont (and never have) lived together so its not an upheaval for my son in that respect. Ah.... Im sure it'll be ok *fingers crossed*

Sorry to hear that :( Stay strong and keep coming on here, will help you to stay focused xx

You'll be fine in the long run, love. My world felt like it'd fell apart and now I'm in an even better relationship & feel a million times better than I ever did...and I wouldn't be if we didn't get through that tough bit first x

Sorry to hear that. Its not an easy decision to make - I was one that called time on my first marriage so I know how agonising it is. No matter how much a struggle some things seem now you will come through the other side a much stronger person for it.

Chin up Chick.

x

Thankyou for all your kind words. Okies Ive done with my crying. Just going to switch off emotion about it now, Im good at that. Time to focus on my gorgeous son, and getting rid of these last few stone so I can be a playground yummy mummy lol xx

Oh hun I'm so sorry *big hugs* But well done on being strong enough to make the decision.
I broke up with my boyfriend just after I started WW (incidentally it was NOT my decision :p) I was completely and utterly heartbroken and it nearly destroyed me, I honestly credit WW with getting me through one of the toughest times of my life. It gave me something to concentrate on, something that made me feel better about myself, something that was just about me. It made all the difference and now I'm happier than I have probably ever been :) Good luck and you know we will all be here for you xxx

Back