just started atkins

Discussion in 'Low Carb Diets' started by destinya1969, 28 August 2008 Social URL.

1. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

Hi

I have just done 1 week on cd almost killed me lol, so today i ahve just started atkins, has anyone had some good losses on this diet

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yes people have up to 10lbs in the first week, you must still continue with drinking litres of water.

sue xxx

4. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

Hi
    Are you doing atkins, iv just made some flackseed bread and added some cheese and garlic to it has turned out lovely that wil help with my bacon and eggs lol

5. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    yes, I totally support atkins, but I'm very naughty, I start and lose 7lbs in a week, then I cheat which lasts 2 weeks and put it back on, I know atkins works, but I have to stop cheating into the 2nd week, so this is my new goal, I'm journeying with you.

sue xx

6. destinya1969

destinya1969 Member

hi

yes please journey with me we can support each other, wow 7 pound in a week thats fab, what do u do on atkins 3 meals or pick at food bit here and there any good recipies

Terri

7. sun

sun Gold Member

Start Weight:
    12st7.0lb
    Current Weight:
    11st5.0lb
    Goal Weight:
    10st0lb
    Lost(%):
    1st2lb(9.14%)
    Diet:
    exante
    hi destiny,

I try to snack in between meals as I have insulin restistance and shouldnt let my blood sugars rise, if you look at top there is a sticky for just recipes,

enjoy and good luck
    sue x

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.