Just started - have high hopes

River Song

So I made the decision on Sunday. Ordered shakes. Delivery on Tuesday. Started Wednesday, Today is Thursday. I have tried so many diets and I am so very depressed about my weight that I really need to make it work this time.

Yesterday was OK. 2 shakes, 1 bar and chicken and salad in evening.

Tonight 2 shakes, 1 bar and steak and chicken and salad in evening, BUT I found a forgotten glass of wine in fridge which I drank.

To be honest I didn't really feel I needed the food so I think that I may try to go without tomorrow night.

So looking forward to seeing how it goes. Have other issues in my life which make me unhappy but this one thing which I can control so I need to do this to lose weight but also for my own self esteem and to give me a sense of being in control.

Hoping to make lots of friends on here to share the journey with : )

Hi River Song welcome! I'm on day 2 today so lots of us starting together. Good luck and looking forward to seeing your progress xx

Hi River Song!

I am on day 4 so I just started this week too. I am just having the three packs a day and finding it really easy. Maybe you will find that helpful instead of still having a meal at night?

Thanks,
Jem x

Hi there River Song, this is all so exciting!! I am also a new person to exante (and aslo minimins) so hoping the daily words of encouragement from others as well as spurring peeps to carry on with the exante plan will get us all to where we need to be regarding our goal weight. I ordered mine today so expecting this tomoz but wont start until saturday (shakes,bars porridge) fresh and raring to go. The main thing is trying to find happiness in one area of your life and taking control of this obviously pretty sure the first few days will be weird but we gotta stick with this before you know it May will be over and we will have done this for a month!!! will only get easier, keep us all posted on how your doing!!

Back