Just started how will I use all these points???

gaz316

Just starting WW and have 34 points to use up.

Today I have started with:

Breakfast
Banana - 1.5
Muller Yog - 1

Lunch
Rice - 3
Peas - 0.5
Egg - 1.5
Chicken - 2
Ryvita mini - 1.5
WW cookies - 1.5

Dinner
LF chips homemade 300g - 3
Chicken - 2.5
WW wrap x 2 - 3

I will be saving 4 each day for Pizza Friday with the football, but even after planning my dinner that only uses 21 points, 4 to save and leaves me 9 points :sigh:

Not sure what else to add as I do not feel hungry at all, suppose I can add some cheese and mayo to my wrap.

Are you sure the Muller is only 1 point?

Instead of the Ryvita minis and WW cookies maybe have something with higher points?

What about a dessert? WW desserts are about 3.5/4 points... other ones would be more.... Maybe a snack when youre watching tv this evening, even something simple like toast with a cuppa, have it on regular bread not WW bread or a glass of wine and a bag of crisps? with just a bit of tweaking youll be surprised how many more points you can have.

Hiya well done on starting your new life :)

Starlight is right ,at first we all see its hard to use our points as we have 'diet' in the head and 'diet' for most people means deprivation and hunger and strict rabbit foods.......But WW is fab as we can have what we want in our points as we lose weight the points go down and we learn to use filling foods and the points soon go......
Your doing well making the right choices but dont go without the things you like as thats when we struggle.

Look forward to seeing how well you do ;) xx

why not have a glass of something like orange juice to use up your points? before CD i did ww and i also found it hard to use up my points. when you get into it, it becomes easier as you can see thing that you want.

i used to always start the day with porridge and have 60g instead of 30g made with additional milk from the given milk (3points fo porridge and an extra 1 for the milk). the oats really do fill you up. try to make sure you're getting in your fruit and veg to be healthy.

lunch you could have a sarnie made with ww bread at 1 point a slice fill it with salad and maybe ham/tuna/cheese etc or beans on toast for 4 points (both fill you up really well) then add in ww crisps and the regular muller light yog is 1 point! add in apple for 1/2pt or a banana for 1 point.

tea go for something like you've had or maybe spag bol etc again have a yog or treat yourself to a ww cake.

i would say not to save more than 4 points a day as your body will get used to the lower points allowance so when you start to feel hungry and you need to use them up you will have basically 'lost' them.

good luck. ww was a real help when i was breastfeeding my liitle one.

Back