Just started Lipotrim this Wednesday

Sezowales

Hi my name's Sarah and I just started the Lipotrim diet this week.

I haven't got much weight to lose but I have been battling with my weight after having my 2 boys my youngest being 15 months old.

I can't believe what the scales say already I've already lost 6 pounds in 2 days!! Keep going back on the scales in disbelief. I'm extremely happy so far which spurs me.

I'm finding it difficult cos I always feel hungry but everytime I see food I convince myself it tastes like cardboard lol

Will keep you posted on my journey and best of luck to everyone out there on Lipotrim also.

Sez in Wales - x -:D

hi there sarah, well done for getting on the LT train, if you don't have that much to lose, this diet should take you no time.

Im sure you have looked around this site and had a good read of peoples posts, the first week is the hardest, its getting out of your bad habits, which is the hardest thing of all.... anyway wait till your frist 7 day weigh in....will be worth it...

heya, good luck with LT, u will do great,
btw the hunger will pass :)

Hi Sarah,welcome to LT,it will get easier in a day or two....well done so far!!!! good luck!!!! caz xx

Good luck and welcome to LT, this forum is a great place to get any extra support you need:)

well done Sarah the first step is the hatdest you've started on your LT journey, I promise it does get easier.
Drink plenty of water, all the best

Sharron
xx

hi sarah im from wales too i ,i started tuesday, finding it not to bad, although find myself sniffing food lol that i cook for the family how sad am i i feel fine and determind, it suit me as theres no worrying what to eat etc, i find ice added to the shakes and put in a blender works for me they are like thick shakes and coffe added to vanilla to make a latte yum good luck my weigh in is tuesday keep you all posted on how i do mariex

Back