*old thread-ignore*

Sweet2Def

How am I 19stone 10lbs? (276lbs)
Hi, I'm 25 in November and have not been the ideal weight since I was about 18!
I've increasingly found my clothes getting tighter and HATE going shopping or trying too squeeze myself into the latest fashions and looking like an idiot (feel free to laugh, because i'm laughing my head off as I write this!).
Basically, I was a fitness freak, but dislocated my knee about 2 years ago, and its only now I can run on it without wincing and crumbling to the floor in pain! I've been gyming it but the weight is coming off too slowly for my liking so I have been researching Lipotrim and have seen all the great things people have been saying about it. I think the pro's of the diet outweigh the cons. It seems, if like me you have been used to a healthy lifestyle before, you won't really find this diet that restrictive. However, two years of me eating what the heck I like have seen me pile on 4 AND A HALF STONE!

I nearly cried at my Lipotrim consultation yestarday.

So I began the diet yesterday and the first thing is I didnt realise how SALTY the shakes were lol, you get used to it. Secondly the chicken one is no where near as bad as people are making out! It's actually my favourite - doubt I'll think that three weeks in though :)

I've been quite inspired by some of the weight losses in here and at the moment have just had my first shake of my second day. I feel woozy but nothing compared to last night where my head felt like a merry-go-round. All I would say to anyone beginning it is keep warm (not sweaty, just wear socks and thick PJ's) and drink LOTS of water, as once I was warm I was comfortable enough to go to sleep.

My biggest thing/s is/are:
1) I have a night out coming up next week and I was thinking of either not going or telling the girls I'm on antibiotics so that I will not have to drink. After all no drink means no calories and therefore no kebab craving at 2am!

2)My lovely boyfriend will go NUTS if he hears I am on this diet, he's a boxer and all round fitness fanatic who believes in just eating well and training regularly but i'm sick of going out with him and looking like s**t. We've been together for just over four years and though he's always saying how gorgeous I am, I feel like I'm letting us down. . . thankfully, he's African and likes some meat on his woman, :p but I'm turning into a whole butchers shop LOOOL!

I got sick of going to the gym because there's too much fat to get through before I can even begin to tone and sculpt my body. See, for me, the weight loss is only half of the battle as I do not want to just be slim and shapeless and I hear you lose alot of musle tone on diets like this. Thankfully, I have a bum and boobs so they shouldnt sag too significantly.
When I get into Ketosis and have more energy, I will get back in the gym for some gentle excercise.

How did peoplefind their first night sleep on Lipotrim?
What was your first week weight loss?

Am I obsessed already lol?

Was naughty and swiped an orange Staburst from my little brother- doubt i'm in ketosis on the second day but hoping it doesn't mess up my weigh in. I have also drank sooooooo much water and actually cannot wait to get into woork tomorrow so I don't have to think about eating. I have one more shake to go this evening which I am due about 7pm or there abouts, I've noticed the hunger pains are lessening between shakes. Hope tomorrow they're not existant as I'll be sitting arouns work collegues and their Pret lunches . . . . . roll on day three

Day three is due to finish and I feel suprisingly well, a few slight headaches but nothing to warrant a paracetamol! I have just had my three shakes and two black coffees today and certain I am in ketosis as my breath isnt as smelly but I was SOOOOOOOOOO thirsty this morning!
I went another way home today though so I wouldn't be tempted to go into the take away shops, smelling the chips and curry was sweet torture lol
I have noticed that I had to get to bed early last night as I just had NO energy whatsoever. Went to bed by 9pm and slept right the way through to 6.30am and would have carried on had it not been for pesky work!

Looking forward to getting another day under my belt and on to weigh day and week 2!

More water = less headaches

Day Four is coming to an end, just had a Vanilla shake and have been perving over all the smells on the way home of the takeaway shops. Massively proud though as it's my brothers brithday and I bought his cake all the way from the cake shop by work, bought it home and went upstairs whilst my family scoffed the lot :D It's a powerful feeling. I did feel slighty faint on the bus but I have been drinking loads of caffinated coffee and I have just read that this DOES NOT contribute to your fluid intake, so I think that's why I felt sleepy. Going to try and get to bed early tonight as I felt so refreshed on 3rd day as I went to bed at 9pm the night before.
I also took a small bite of a Granny Smith apple this evening - it tasted so good! But I ran upstairs before I scoffed the lot!
On the upside, I can feel that I have lost a bit as I tend to get these ''dips'' in my stomach at the side so I think I've lost about 3lbs but I daren't check as if it's less, I'll get disheartened.

Gonna get some water down me and begin chilling out for the evening . .

Roll on day five . . .

Day Five:

and I can only thank God that I'm working because I was SUPER busy as someone was off work and I had double to do - the day FLEW by!
However, I had a weak thought and passed the chip shop by work, I walked fast past it before I ran in and bought everything lol
Also drove by Sainsbury's on the bus and there's a stop just there and I was ready to get out of my chair to buy a ready meal - then a Skinny Minnie got on the top deck and I thought, ''in 10 weeks, you can look closer to her size''.
So here, I am at home sipping a vanilla shake PRAYING, I have a phenomenal loss this first week because it'd be worth it, I'm hoping for 7lbs and upwards.

So far on this diet, I had the craving for an egg mayo sandwich, mash and liver, and caesar pasta salad - BUT NO! I WILL BE SLIMMER!
Still have not told my BF I'm on this diet but probably will by my birthday (where I hope to be a size 14 at least) and I think I will see how I look as I'm tall for my height and do not want to look anorexic . . .
Day six almost here, yeah baby

Stick at it, the first week is the hardest :)
Once you have first couple of weigh ins under your belt you will be well motivated. Absolutely agree it is, for me at least, a springboard and the best incentive coupled with exercise to achieve the goal. Good luck :)

Stick at it, the first week is the hardest :)
Once you have first couple of weigh ins under your belt you will be well motivated. Absolutely agree it is, for me at least, a springboard and the best incentive coupled with exercise to achieve the goal. Good luck :)

Aw Thanks!

You've had amazing losses! I just want to get to the gp on Saturday and hear something amazing lol

Day Six:
Felt like s**t at lunch, need to lay off the coffee and drink my water, my throat burns and I can NEVER quench my thirst. Also bought a harder toothbrush to scrap all the yuck off my tongue because this diet leaves you with the most FOUL dog breath. Today was by far my weakest day - i didnt do anything bad but I was adament I was going to grab a fruit box from sainsburys but my bus was there as soon as I got out of work - result!
And when I got of that bus to get another bus on the high street, I thought ''Ha, Takeaway time'', then I saw the HUGEST woman in leggins and then thought better of eating myself silly.

Apart from my lunch time wobbly, I felt fab today,I got a hunger pain today - does this mean I'm no longer in Ketosis???

Day seven next (and then no more talk of ''days'', only week - hell yeah!)

Day SEVEN:

I can barely believe I began this a whole week ago!
On three occasions, I thought I'd pack it in but glad I didnt.
Today, I didnt even feel hungry enough for my third shake but I've just drank it anyway in case I get hungry in the night. What I can NEVER get used to is my furry tongue and STINKING F**king breath . . it LITERALLY SMELLS SLIKE SH*T!

Weight day tomorrow so hoping I can be advised of some ketosis keeping gum / mints - i'll pay anything for them lol
Someone was eating chips on the bus and I really had to hold my breath so I didnt smell them , , , very glad it's friday so I can sleep of my weariness since the beginning of this diet but I think i'll be restless as I'm excited to see what I've lost but don't want to phsyche myself up incase I've lost too little . . . this time tomorrow . . . . I ENTER WEEK TWO!!!!!!

Good luck for your weigh in today! You have done really well on your first week :)

Good luck for your weigh in today! You have done really well on your first week :)

Aww Thank you so much for your words, As you can see, I am ELATED at losing 10lbs this week and kind finally begin seeing a goal. Your loss in a mere two weeks is bloody inspiring, I must say.

*can, not kind lol

Hi how long have u been on this now ? What weight r u if u don't mind me asking ? X
Not at all, I was 15 and a half, 1st week lost 10lbs so I'm 14stone 11lbs now. Can't wait to get it all off!

**Week TWO: (DAY 1)**

(Thinking of buying a size 14 dress to motivate myself . . . hmm)

Today was by far the easiest, not a hunger pang in sight, not even for a shake - however I was naughty (but was mindful of how I could keep healthy). My boyfriend and I went shopping and he chose Miso for lunch, aware I can't keep using how others eat to justify my over-eating / bad eating. I chose spinach, grilled chicked, fresh prawns and veg (pak choi, lemon grass and bean sprouts) in this watery stock thingy. I left the noodles (too many carbs!), drank the stock and had the five pieces of white meat and fish. My choice of drink was sparkling water with a twist of lemon.
My boyfriend thought it was weird as I usually have udon seafood noodles in loads of sauce and seasame prawn toast with a HUGE glass of red wine.
As we were eating, he asked why I didn't have my usual and I eventually explained about the diet and how i'd felt like rubbish in the beginning but I'm losing loads of weight on it. He said the usual, loves me as I am but is happy to support me - he also said he won't be dragging me into anymore Miso's!
I also went to the gym today and did a torturous workout, now I'm a little lighter, I feel AMAZING and ready to get another big loss under my belt next week, I'm aiming for 7lbs which is adventurous but if I hit the gym at least an hour every evening, I should see a good loss.

So glad I stuck with this :D ...

You are doing amazing!! I am starting Lipotrim next week...your an inspiration :) xx

Love reading your thread, I am going to the pharmacy tomorrow and gonna start this diet as soon as possible :0) I need to get rid of this fat!! x Well done, your doing so well!! :D

Sweet2Def said:
Not at all, I was 15 and a half, 1st week lost 10lbs so I'm 14stone 11lbs now. Can't wait to get it all off!

I was 15 6lbs last week now I am about your weight now too but waiting for Tomorrrow to see proberly. Me too can't wait either. I really wanted to eat today but didn't. Did u eat something today then ?! X

Back