just started my lipotrim monday

sairaxx

hi everyone, i really need to talk about my 2month weightloss on lipotrim.
im started monday and i lost six pounds already.

im drinking two litres of water a day and my three shakes. ive done lipo for one month before but after three years i put the stone and more back on. i want to lose 30 pounds in the next seven weeks.

has anyone got any tips for me. coz i find im very hungry and i need this to work for , thanks so much for reading xx:)

Last edited:
Hi sairaxx :)

Well done for coming back to Lipotrim and having another go. The hardest part for me on this diet is drinking enough water as I never really feel thirsty, so I have to really make myself think about it.

This is from Prestwich Pharmacy's Lipotrim website pages (which I find is a really useful website):

"To reduce any discomfort - aim for 3-4 litres of water a day. This should be in small, frequent servings throughout the day.

If you feel hungry - You SHOULD NOT be hungry on the Diet.- Increase your water intake!! No more than 5 litres in 24 hours."

I'm making sure that I have the minimum of 3 litres and it's a bit of a struggle for me sometimes, I have to admit.

I hope you stop feeling hungry soon - it will pass. ...and good luck for your first weigh-in! :)

If it was me I have a pint of water just before lipotrim shake then one just after, if u do that after every shake it's ya min water in take I then have about a half pint in between and the occasionally decaf black coffee, I have one this since week 6 and only recently has my weight lost slowed, am on week 28 now
Keep ya self busy during the day gl Hun u can do this x

thanks a mill,, i have an annual army medical and fitness test so i kinda need to do this to get on certain courses, so pressure is on! im finding it really hard to drink the water, im managing 2 litres a day tho, but ill try get 3 a day now. i have serious pains in my back and in the mornings around my body, maybe im just adjusting tho. im not hungry until i am around food or ads come on the t.v cringe! so looking foward to my first weigh in! :) will let ya know :) :)

Back