Just Started Yesterday,wish Me Luck!!!

SO MUCH TO LOSE!

Must do it this time
Hey Everyboby,i`ve Just Started Cd Yesterday And I`m Not Finding It As Bad As I Thought I Would.i`ve Signed Up Here Just To Get That Extra Bit Of Support.i`ve Found So Many Inspiring Stories On The Forum,i Just Hope I Can Be As Successful.i Don`t Get Weighed Until Next Monday,i`ll Keep You All Posted!!

Hi so Much, welcome to Minis and well done on starting CD. This is a great place to be, everyone is so supportive, helpful and friendly x x x

I've started yesterday too. Good luck, looking forward to hearing how you did next Monday

Good luck to you both! keep posting :D

Thank You All V Much,eclipse I Was Amazed At Your B4 And After Pics On The Slide Show,you Look Fantastic!!!8 Stone Wow,how Long Did It Take You To Lose??

I`m Determined To Stick To It ,i`ve A Wedding To Go To In June And A Holiday In July,i`ve Got So Much To Lose But If I Can Lose About 3 Stone By Then I`ll Be Happier Than I Am Now,it`s Not Near My Goal But Better Than Being The Size I Am Now!!!

The Support On This Forum Is Brilliant,it`s Great Ot Know I Can Talk To Somebody Going Through The Same Thing As Me When Ever I Need To.thanks To All Who Have Replyed To Me.

best of luck and welcome to mini's its really fab here. Ive still 7stone to lose have lost 3already and feel super. it will be falling of you in no time

becky xxxx

Hey so much

Best of luck with your first week, i am on day 1 today of my restart, you will find loads of tips and motivation here..

take care

Lo.x

What Kind Of Diets Are You All On??you Are All Doing Fantastic,it`s So Reassuring To Know That It Really Can Be Done.i`m At The Heaviest I`ve Ever Been And Hating It.i`m On The Cd To See Vv Fast Weight Loss In Minimum Time(like Us All)i`m Sick N Tired Of Wearing Elasticated Waist Clothes(tracksuits 2 U And Me).rol On Monday When I Get Weighed,that Will Give Me The Motivation 4 The Next Week.

Hi. Good luck on this diet. This forum is great and has really helped me to keep on the straight and narrow this week. I had one weak moment and everyone rallied round and gave loads of encouragement.

Hi so much to lose, welcome and best of luck.

I too am doing CD I just started my second week today, the first few days are the worst but once you get to day 4 or 5 you'll be feeling better.

Just keep drinking the water its very important for burning off the fat :)

Good luck!!! Can't wait to hear about your first weigh in.

Let us know how you are getting on this week.

Gxx

Thanks Aly,how Much Have U Lost,and Which Diet R U On?

Back