• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started

S: 14st13.5lb C: 14st11lb G: 10st0lb Loss: 0st2.5lb(1.19%)
Just started today using the Tesco Meal replacement ready made chocolate shakes - very easy so with day one so easy I am now really hopeful.

1st Goal: Lose half a stone
2nd Goal: Lose a stone
3rd Goal: Lose a stone and a half
4th Goal: Lose two stones
5th Goal: Lose three stones
Target: Lose four stones

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

eye6769

Vegetarian who lives2eat
G: 11st0lb
Hello. I am on my first week and although I have been hungry I have not eaten anything that I shouldnt have. I get weighed on Thursday morning and will post results, but it is looking good. enjoy your 1st week and keep posting.

Flowerfairy

S: 15st11lb C: 15st11lb G: 12st12lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Good luck hun, i'm on ultraslim too, love the shakes and the bars x

somi

S: 9st12lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 0st6lb(4.35%)
Hello

Hi, I'm new!!. Just started slim fast today. First day completed!!:)

carrot_tit

Gold Member
S: 10st11.5lb C: 10st11lb G: 9st0lb BMI: 26.7 Loss: 0st0.5lb(0.33%)
Welcome and good luck to the two newbies. I look forward to hearing about your successes!

hayles

S: 12st11lb C: 12st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 29.8 Loss: 0st11lb(6.15%)
welcome (to both of you) it is so easy and you will see great results very soon! cant wait to hear about your journey!
were all here for support
x

sam_tia

S: 21st3.5lb C: 21st3.5lb G: 10st7lb Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hello Everyone!!
I have just started today on Tesco Ultra Slim! I have done lighter life and Cambridge before and so I know I can do it its just gettng back into it agan :(.
I Have decided to do Tesco one purely coz of money they are so much cheaper! I like the pre maid ones just coz its easier and in my tesco they got 3 for £2!
Would be good if we could try motivate each other!
Sam

Mhara

S: 18st12lb C: 17st6lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 39.4 Loss: 1st6lb(7.58%)
Hi all. Just started last week, first weigh-in today and 7lbs off, hooray! Was a bit worried cos I had my friend stay for the weekend & we're normally a really bad influence on each other. Think she was a a bit disappointed in the lack of our usual jumbo Galaxy bars and tortillas. Went out for a curry on Sunday too :ashamed0005:, thankfully it hasn't had a major impact as it's week one.

S: 12st10lb C: 10st6lb G: 9st6lb BMI: 25.9 Loss: 2st4lb(17.98%)
Hi all. Just started last week, first weigh-in today and 7lbs off, hooray! Was a bit worried cos I had my friend stay for the weekend & we're normally a really bad influence on each other. Think she was a a bit disappointed in the lack of our usual jumbo Galaxy bars and tortillas. Went out for a curry on Sunday too :ashamed0005:, thankfully it hasn't had a major impact as it's week one.
oh well done. that is a fantastic loss :D

16to10

Now Maintaining :)
S: 11st8lb C: 8st1lb G: 8st1lb BMI: 19.4 Loss: 3st7lb(30.25%)
Hello, welcome and best of luck to you. :)

somi

S: 9st12lb C: 9st6lb G: 8st6lb BMI: 23.4 Loss: 0st6lb(4.35%)
Well done! Thats a big loss:)