• Upgrades have been completed! Including conversations, 😁😎🏀⚾⚽ Emojis and more.. Read more

Just started

S: 13st0lb C: 13st0lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 32.2 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Hi all,
Just came on to say hello, i've justed started RC on Wednesday and doing the 1200 plan. Finding it hard not eating after dinner! Have to confess that i had an extra power snack last night. Does everyone use their power snacks morning/afternoon or can i save one of them till after dinner? I think that would maybe help! Anyway feeling very enthusiastic at the moment, but i really have to change. I am a serial dieter and have been to just about them all! I always revert back to old habbits though, trying to view this differently as a lot of small and permanent changes in my lifestyle and habits rather than a quick or easy fix.

I'll be on and off to look for encouragement and to try to encourage to whenever i can!

DD x x

Get Rid of this ad and join in on the conversation for free today! Tap here!

tiggerfan

S: 19st9lb C: 14st0lb G: 12st7lb BMI: 34.7 Loss: 5st9lb(28.73%)
hi & welcome Ditsy Daisy
I sometimes have both my PS for my pudding, depends on how busy I've been during the day.

S: 9st11.5lb C: 8st12lb G: 8st10lb BMI: 22.7 Loss: 0st13.5lb(9.82%)
Good luck hun :)
I always have my power snacks in the evening too purely because at work I dont get time to have them etc.
Let us know how your first week goes xxx

kindleuser

S: 11st3lb C: 11st3lb G: 10st0lb BMI: 26.9 Loss: 0st0lb(0%)
Sounds like we are all the same. I just count mine as extra daily calories and usually add them to my lunch as I like a pud then.

Good Luck and hopefully this will be your last diet :):)

Nellylou

Gold Member
S: 17st7lb C: 12st2lb G: 11st0lb BMI: 27.9 Loss: 5st5lb(30.61%)
lol, me too :D always have to have something after dinner.