just started

hmmmthistime?

Day one for me today.
Want to lose about 3 stone initially but probably an additional 2 after that. Not to bad so far. Had my two shakes no snacks though as haven't felt the need so will save them for cravings. Two pints of water, just off to grab a third.

Day gone well.had ham and chicken salad for tea and have fulfilled my water quota for today.
Day two tomorrow - rock on!

Day two over and done. Two shakes and then chicken wrapped in ham and stuffed with cheese for tea...............what else today, well lots of water and them even went to pub tonight and have had two diet Cokes. Go me!

Day four, survived last night and this morning so far. Four lbs down in four days so all good. What will I have for tea

Day five not doing so well. Had shake for breakfast. Felt hungry so small salad and ham and chicken for snack but could not resist about six chips my oh left on his plate at lunch.little crispy ones I just could not stop myself. Not had second shake yet as am considering something from Chinese. What to do what to do

Resisted Chinese. Made my item foo Yung. Had with cauliflower rice. Was really nice. Hoping for 100% tomorrow

I just started again today - been off and on for a while now (damn you willpower!).

6lbs loss is great - well done you!

Just need to report that I have Jeans on that have not fitted for a.long time. They don't look amazing due to muffin top but I got them up and fastened and I can breath. Have not tried them for a while and to date I have lost 24 lbs on various goes at Cs but this is so motivating xxxxx

Fab weight loss! Ill be reading your posts, so will try and help with motivation should you ever need it :D
Its day 1 for me, and Ive just had the cafe mocha one in place of my usual morning cup of coffee! x

Day 2 for me - fruit and nut snack bars (yum!) so far and a bucket load of water.

I do like this diet!

Morning gone again and had only a coffee and shake. Really need to get on top of the water. Just are two sausages at dinner with my daughter and made some celeriac chips top have when oh gets in. he did day for o'clock but its now five and no sign m?

hmmmthistime? said:
Morning gone again and had only a coffee and shake. Really need to get on top of the water. Just are two sausages at dinner with my daughter and made some celeriac chips top have when oh gets in. he did day for o'clock but its now five and no sign m?

Celeriac chips sounds like a good idea, may have to try that idea!!
I've been rubbish with water intake today, gonna have to try and make up for it this evening.
How are u finding ur second week? Have u had a sneaky peek at the scales yet?
Are u finding it easier the longer u do the diet for?

Just had my chips they were lovely. sliced up celeriac, par boil for two minutes and drain. Add some oil and a sprinkle of curry powder then roast at gas8 for 35 minutes. With a little bit of mayo lush!

Got on scales this morning and another lb off, am expecting it to slow down dramatically this wk but we'll see. Am used to the diet this week it seems. Not feeling hungry particularly but am feeling cold. Its just the water intake getting to me a bit

Could u drink no sugar squash or green/herbal tea instead of plain water?
I've just brought a couple of water bottles to carry round with me

I don't mind drinking the water its just I forget and I'm not thirsty. Am going to have a pint in morning before my shake or coffee. Its just down to habit I think

Well I've had a pint of water this morning plus my shake. Feeling really fuzzy headed today so have taken some paracetamol just in case its signs of a headache. Got toddler group this morning with dd so could do with being unfuzzy by then

Just had my chips they were lovely. sliced up celeriac, par boil for two minutes and drain. Add some oil and a sprinkle of curry powder then roast at gas8 for 35 minutes. With a little bit of mayo lush!

I really must try this! Had the mash the other day but didn't like it very much - this sounds much tastier :)

Back