just starting out - baby weight(more like pizza weight)

Discussion in 'Lipotrim Forum' started by hazeotoole, 18 April 2009 Social URL.

1. hazeotoole

hazeotoole Member

Hi all new to this started Lipotrim yesterday weight in Thursday at 12 stone had a baby 7 months ago and he is my last so no more excuses that whats the point in getting my figure back sure I'll just be getting pregnant again - I have 3 kids and had 3 c-sections so tummy is not looking too good! But this is it I know a few people that did it but I was always too scared love my grub and my drink but I have committed now so looking forward to see the loss coming next thursday weigh in day! Anyway thats all from me will keep you posted!

2. Avatar

MiniMins.com Matched Content

3. sarah28

sarah28 Full Member

Diet:
    LIPOTRIM
    Hey hun i started 2wk ago,ive also got a 7mnth baby girl i woz 12st 12lb n got weighed 2day n im 12st 3lb,not dead happy but its cumin off,good luk wiv ya loss x x

4. beccamckecca

beccamckecca Full Member

Start Weight:
    12st4lb
    Current Weight:
    9st13.5lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st5lb
    Lost(%):
    2st4.5lb(18.9%)
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    Hiya, im on week 5 now, i had a baby nearly 10 months ago and my weight had gone up to 11st 13lbs. after 4weeks i had lost just over a stone and 2clothes sizes. hopefully only got another 2 or 3 weeks to go now! come on here whenever you need to chat or take your mind off food, everyones great!! and drink loads and loads of water. good luck xx

5. MiniB

MiniB Here we go again!

Diet:
    Exante
    Hi and welcome. This diet is great if you stick to it and you will lose that baby (pizza lol) weight in no time.

I have now done 15 weeks on this and am loving the results. It gets a lot easier after the first week and that first weigh in will really spur you on. Log on here for advice or a chat, there's always someone on here and we really are a friendly bunch. Good luck!

6. She-Ra

She-Ra Full Member

Start Weight:
    16st1lb
    Current Weight:
    16st1lb
    Goal Weight:
    12st0lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    LT
    Hi and welcome, i had a little girl 8 months ago and piled on even more weight with her, was at a massive 17stone and now im a slimmer 12stone :D:D:D:D:D

7. mummyx4=badtummy

mummyx4=badtummy Member

Start Weight:
    11st12lb
    Current Weight:
    11st12lb
    Goal Weight:
    9st6lb
    Lost(%):
    0st0lb(0%)
    Diet:
    Lipotrim
    Hi im the same started thurs, ive had 4 children in 7 yrs and 3 c-sections and aswell as that i too love my food and wine too much and am now paying for it with a fat saggy stomach! Oh well lets hope we lose our weight and quickly.
    Good Luck
    Kim

8. urban

urban Full Member

Start Weight:
    23st0lb
    Goal Weight:
    18st0lb
    Diet:
    lipotrim
    hey ive never had a kid but i look like ive had a few into me second week now it is a reely good diet good luck love

Popular Forums
  1. MiniMins.com is a weight loss support community helping each other on their weight loss journey. We have a multitude of forums, from Slimming World and Exante, to Success Stories. Click the logo at the top right to return to the forum home page at any time.