Just Starting Weight Watchers

missfriz

Hi everyone, my name is sally and I am 42 with 3 children, 14 ,5 , and 3. I first lost weight with weightwatchers 14 years ago when I had my first child going from 16 stone to 10 stone :D Then again after my second child I lost 3 stone. After the third one however it didnt seem to come off as easy .lol... I tried lots of different things and eventually lost the 3 stone again with lighterlife in 11 weeks which obviously was great but as soon as I went back to eating again it all went back on just as quick!!! Tried to start it again but only managed a couple of days before realizing that I should really be back on weightwatchers. It is the only diet that I have ever done - and I've done them all believe me!! that I have lost weight and felt good and kept it off. I just was flicking through the forums and reading your posts on this ww site and you are all doing brilliantly. It has definitely made my mind up for me that this is where I should be. Hope you have room for another newbie.lol!!:D Hope to chat soon and good luck to everyone on their weight loss journey- sally xx

good luck hun :) xxx

GOOD LUCK:rolleyes:
ive just joined weight watchers aswell even though i still dont understand the point system, wow u seemed to have lost alot in the past :) xx

sammiek if you need any help working out your points allowance or need help finding how many points are in things just ask xxx

Thanks girls for the welcome :).Will be starting class next thursday for 1st official weigh in but am going to weigh myself in the morning and start straight away:)

Well done on your losses in the past. You have proved that you can do it, so you know you can do it again.
This is a great forum, and I get inspiration from other members and there are some great ideas on here too.

We are with you on every step of your journey, and together we can all get to our goals with encouragement and motivation from other members xx

hi sally and :welcome: to the forums!

Good luck on your weight loss journey- I am sure you will get to goal in no time

Sharkbait1983 x
:p:p:p

Back