Just taken my first tablet

Gillybean

Well I've had enough of being fat, my doctor prescribed orlistat after me crying in an appointment. I picked it up about a month ago and I wanted to do a bit of planning before I started.

i still don't have a clue what foods I should be eating apart from less that 4g fat per 100g.

Today I woke up and thought enough is enough and It feels as though my head is in the right place, so here we go.

im going to start a diary, but does anyone have a menu plan that they follow, I just can't find anything and the go was pretty useless

Hello,

Its 5g of fat per 100g if you look on the diary section we post what we eat. Good Luck :)

Well I've had enough of being fat, my doctor prescribed orlistat after me crying in an appointment. I picked it up about a month ago and I wanted to do a bit of planning before I started.

i still don't have a clue what foods I should be eating apart from less that 4g fat per 100g.

Today I woke up and thought enough is enough and It feels as though my head is in the right place, so here we go.

im going to start a diary, but does anyone have a menu plan that they follow, I just can't find anything and the go was pretty useless

Hi gillybean. I don't have a menu plan as such but happy for you to share my "my fitness pal" diary as thats showing all my meals etc.... my user name is pudders 26. Ive been on them for just less than 5 weeks and havr lost 19lb so far. So far so good! :)

That would be brilliant, I've no idea how to add people though, I'm mummywooly, if you find me first lol

Yep well done, I have no idea!

will have a good read.

i have no idea what to have for lunch,

I personally haven't had any issues with eggs. Although you could always just use the egg white if it was a concern. I guess eggs are one of those suck it and see things... i have heard of people that havent been affected by them, and some that have. I have them quite often. Was going to have sweet potato wedges with it...I'm hungry just thinking about it!

It does sound delicious

im going to raid the cupboard and see what I have, haven't been shopping as got the builders here and haven't been able to go shopping as normal on a monday

Just looked and I've got a packet of golden savoury rice, looking at the nutrition it looks like I can eat the whole pack, is that right?

As long as per 100gm it has less than 5g fat.... then as long as the whole pack is less than 15gm fat..... and just check out how many calories the whole pack is..... xx

Hi, all new to this, can you tell me how i get to see peoples food diaries (those who are taking xenical) Thanks

Hi there. Have uou registered with my fitness pal? Thats where all our food diaries are. My username is either pudders26 or pudders 27...feel free to add me.

I'm on myfitnesspal too, I'm mummywooly. I do also put my diary in the xenical diary -:)

Hi everyone
Im about to start taking orlistat tomorrow so ive been browsing all the threads! Id love to follow some of you on mfp as I feel a bit daunted! My username is bhecca if anyone fancies adding me :) x

Back