Just taken my 'start of diet photos'

I start the cambridge diet for the first time tommorrow. So thought i would take some photos of my body as starting photos, Ive uploaded them onto my laptop and i couldnt believe what i am seeing! feel like im going to burst into tears! I didnt realise how chunky i actually was!! Absolutely disgusting!! :( I can NOT wait to start the diet tommorrow now this has kicked me so hard i just want to do well, i reallllly hope i can take some better 'after the diet' photos! Feeling so depressed now!! But also excited to start the diet! So mixed emotions :confused:

Aww hun. We've all been there and there is nothing more depressing. I remember crying and crying when I got my wedding photos back as I looked so fat in them.

Just try and remember how you're feeling now, bottle it up and use it as motivation every time you are struggling on the diet. Once you get started you'll have a tricky few days and you'll need the motivation so think of the photo as something that will help you achieve your goals. Turn the negative into a positive. Big hugs x

Aw i know that feeling but exactly like MsPea says use those photo's as motivation on the tough days... and good luck wish you great losses =)

I never realised how big I was, of course obviously I knew I was thin, but everytime I looked in the mirror I felt confident that I looked great.

Just before I started CD I had to get an access card done at the office so took some passport photos, I could not beleive how huge my fac was an dhow many double chins I had!

In the same weekend I went to a party and had some more photos taken, when I saw them I wanted to be sick!

I have now lost 40kgs and recently had some more photos taken at a party and I look damn good!

Be positive and think how great you will look when you finish CD!

Good luck tomorrow..... and every day after!

Hi there, an exciting time for you esp knowing that this time tomorrow you WILL have lost some weight. Just keep positive and keep the water flowing....tons of good luck coming your way xx

I looked like a freak of nature in my before photos. I couldn't believe I had been walking around like that for so long! Don't think I'll ever post them even if I get to goal weight.

I looked like a freak of nature in my before photos. I couldn't believe I had been walking around like that for so long! Don't think I'll ever post them even if I get to goal weight.

SAME :cry:i dont even think i own a photo that is from below the shoulders.. maybe when i feel really good about myself and have lost loads il post them so that it could inspire others but right now the thought of anyone seeing them makes me sick just as the sight of them would make everyone else sick :(

Yolande said:
SAME :cry:i dont even think i own a photo that is from below the shoulders.. maybe when i feel really good about myself and have lost loads il post them so that it could inspire others but right now the thought of anyone seeing them makes me sick just as the sight of them would make everyone else sick :(

My CDC actually took a photo of me when I started. Hope she doesn't post it somewhere or I may have to leave the country! Unfortunately I don't look much better above the shoulders! Only so many chins you can airbrush out!

My CDC actually took a photo of me when I started. Hope she doesn't post it somewhere or I may have to leave the country! Unfortunately I don't look much better above the shoulders! Only so many chins you can airbrush out!

This made me LOL ha ha ha my pose in a photo is either my hand covering my chin or me looking sideways and then down
and god help anyone who took a pic of me from a low angle pointing up :D It will be nice to just smile like a normal person and not hide behide things so my body does not get in the shot :p

Mine took one too and she is determined to use it cos she thinks I have great chances of being the CD slimmer of the year in Cyprus.

Its absolutely awful, I hate it! I also dont have many photos of before CD, nor do I want any!

Ah that will be a great title to have :p But i am with you i dont want to have any photos of my before its not a person i want to remember really i want her to be a thing of the past and stay there :D

Ah that will be a great title to have :p But i am with you i dont want to have any photos of my before its not a person i want to remember really i want her to be a thing of the past and stay there :D

The winner and their CDC win an all expenses holiday to New York this year.

To be honest I wouldnt mind the cost of the holiday to be given to me as cash so go on a huge shopping spree and after of course lots of photos in my new outfits!:p

Oh yes New York would be great but ah imagine having the cash to buy a whole new wardrobe of new beautifull clothes and feel super confident and sexy in them mmmm id like the clothes =)

Back